Hey guys, well it’s 2013 and it’s time to start this year off right. In strive to help build a healthier iPhone community, consider the following.
(Warning, a really long rant follows, if you would like to cut to the end you may do so at the paragraph marked CLOSING)read more
Filippo Bigarella has done it! A non-Jailbreak method to get that annoying Newstand icon out of your way and out of your site. Conviently hook any iOS device to your computer and run StifleStand and soon you will be rid of that unused icon on your homescreen.
***Newstand will be moved into a folder, and it would be unwise to try and “run” it from a folder as SpringBoard will crash.
Download Hereread more
Hey guys, the Dev-Team has began updates since iOS 6 went public moments ago and here’s what’s new.
“A few months back we released a redsn0w feature that lets you downgrade A5+ devices from 5.1.1 to anything lower (if you had saved blobs). Unfortunately once the 5.1.1 window closes, *redsn0w’s 5.x downgrade feature will no longer work.* Most A5 users will not be able to downgrade. So if you’re an A5+ owner up at 6.0 when the 5.1.1 window closes, you’ll be stuck there without a jailbreak for now.” –Dev-Team Blog
Who can actually downgrade:
- A4 devices and 3GS will always be downgradable (and jailbreakable) due to limera1n. The tethered iOS6 jailbreak for those devices (and untethered for old-bootrom 3GS) will be out when Cydia and other important pieces are all working properly.
- iPad2 owners who have both 4.x blobs and 5.x blobs will always be able to downgrade to those versions, even once you come up to 6.0 and the 5.1.1 window closes (don’t do that yet though!). You need both 4.x and 5.x blobs to qualify for the downgrade even if you only wish to downgrade to 5.x
- iPad3, i4S (and iPad2 owners who don’t satisfy #2) will always be able to RE-restore the current 5.x OS that’s already on their device. So if you’re at 5.1.1 when the window closes (and you’ve saved your blobs), you’ll always be able to RE-restore to 5.1.1 again. This makes the 5.1.1 jailbreak a lot less fragile — you don’t have to worry about messing up your install with funky extensions or getting into a boot loop, because you can always RE-restore from 5.1.1 to 5.1.1 again (or from 5.0.1 to 5.0.1 again, etc). But once you fall off the 5.x train by restoring to 6.x, you’ll be stuck there until the next jailbreak.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw download
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 _restore
- iPod4 1_6 0_10A523_Restore ipsw
- ipad office import error domain error 912
- md296c/a modem firmware
Hey guys, it’s time! iOS 6 has been released to the wild. Go download it now in iTunes!
iOS 6 adds over 200 new features, including Apple’s own Maps app, Facebook integration, Siri improvements, Apple’s new Passbook digital wallet app, and more.
*** This is the final warning to get your 5.1.1 SHSH Blobs while you can, the signing window is going to close soon***
- iPhone 3GS iPhone2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 GSM iPhone3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 Verizon iPhone3,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 Sprint iPhone3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4S iPhone4,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,1 iPhone5,1_6.0_10A405_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,2 iPhone5,2_6.0_10A405_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 Wifi iPad2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 GSM iPad2,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 CDMA iPad2,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 i2i iPad2,4_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 Wifi iPad3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 GSM iPad3,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 CDMA iPad3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPod Touch 4G iPod4,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPod Touch 5G iPod5,1_6.0_10A406_Restore.ipsw
Incoming search terms:
- iPhone3 1_6 0_10A523
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 download
- iPhone2 1_6 1_10B141 _Restore
- ipad2 1_6 1_10b141 _restore ipsw
- iphone3 2_6 1_10b144
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a403 shsh blobs
- download iphone3 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a403 shsh blobs download
- iPhone3 2_6 0_10A523
- iPhone4 1_6 1_10B144 _Restore ipsw
Hey guys, it’s that time of year again. Apple is set to release iOS 6 to the public tomorrow (Wednesday, Sep 9th, 2012) and as usual it’s time for the warnings ^_^
Reasons to stay away from iOS 6:
- If you enjoy your current untethered jailbreak.
- If you have a later generation device (iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3) cannot be downgraded from iOS 6 as of yet
- If you rely on a software unlock like ultrasn0w. The 4S currently cannot prevent a baseband update.
- If you like using Google Maps or the YouTube Apps. Those are gone in leu of Apple Maps and Google’s new YouTube app (gross)
Reasons to upgrade to iOS 6:
- If you have a device susceptible to limera1n for a tethered jailbreak OR downgrading.
- If any new features interest you. (That you can’t have by jailbreak means, comment them?)
- You don’t care about jailbreaking. (Wait… WHAT!?!?)
I have to admit I’m a tad bias against this update, but most people who care about jailbreaking are too, and with the difficulty involved lately in getting user jailbreaks out, the feature set in iOS 6 is very diminished.
PS: Grab you SHSH blobs for 5.1.1 while you can. Apple will probably stop signing them by Friday. (Except for the iPad 1 since 5.1.1 is its last update)
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw jailbreak
- download iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw
- descargar iphone2 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone3 2_6 1_10b144 downgrade ios 5
- iphone3 2_6 1_10b144 downgrade
- iphone3 2_6 1_10b144 downgrade ios