WaterField Designs just started shipping the iPad Travel Express. It is a light and sophisticated all-in-one travel case to stow the iPad 2 (with or without the Apple Cover), the wireless keyboard and additional accessories. The unique iPad Travel Express allows them to carry everything they need in one highly compact case.
We will have a full review up of the unit soon. In the mean time check out the hands on video.
The compact Travel Express keeps the iPad 2 mobile office organized, protected, and ready to go on a moment’s notice — perfect for the frequent traveler, commuter or coffee shop regular.
- iPad-specific, scratch-free pocket for the iPad, iPad 2 or iPad 2 with Apple Cover
- Apple Wireless Keyboard slides into main compartment
- Scratch-free inside pockets for cables, adapter, cell phone, keys, wallet, etc.
- Custom made with domestically produced, 1050 denier, ballistic nylon
- YKK zipper opens case along top and side panel for easy access to contents
- Two impact-resistant plastic inserts protect screen and accessories
- Bold stripe in choice of six earthy colors to match other WaterField Designs gear
- Use alone (under an arm or in a bag) or with optional D-rings & strap (as a stand-alone bag)
“Most iPad users prefer using the Apple Wireless Keyboard in conjunction with the iPad 2 for more efficient typing,” explained WaterField Designs owner, Gary Waterfield. “Toss in your adapter and necessities like keys and a few credit cards — all safely stowed in the WaterField Designs iPad Travel Express — and you’re good to go.”
Pricing & Availability
iPad Travel Express Price: $69. Colors — Black Ballistic with a stripe in: Black, Copper, Flame, Green, Pine, or Pearl. Optional add-ons: D-rings — $5; Simple Shoulder Strap — $12; Suspension Shoulder Strap — $22. Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 1.5 inches. Weight: 10.5 oz.
Available now at www.sfbags.com.