iMovie for iOS is fast and fun moviemaking for iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation).
- Precision Editor—Tap and drag to make advanced edits with pinpoint accuracy.
- Multitrack audio editing—Add a voiceover, sound effects, and music, then easily adjust the volume of any audio track. On iPad, audio waveforms let you see what you’re hearing.
- Dynamic themes—Each theme (including the new Neon, Simple, and CNN iReport) offers great titles, transitions, and an accompanying soundtrack.
- Share right from iPad—Publish in HD from iMovie to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport. Or use AirPlay to stream to an HDTV with Apple TV.
GarageBand for iPad
GarageBand turns iPad into a collection of musical instruments and a full-featured recording studio for a fun and easy way to create music.
- Touch Instruments—Play a collection of onscreen keyboards, guitars, drums, and basses using Multi-Touch gestures.
- Smart Instruments—Strum chords on a guitar, trigger fingerpicking and strumming patterns, or tap out riffs or melodies on a piano.
- Recording Studio—Arrange and mix songs using a powerful eight-track recording studio that can handle audio recordings, Touch Instruments, and loops.
- Sharing music—Email a song from iPad or export and add a song to an iTunes library.
Both Apps will be available for download on March 11
see not iclarified says “official release” in their articles then throw in a release date -_- isn’t that kinda against the point of saying “official release”?