Setup Find My iPhone:
Follow the steps below to set up the free Find My iPhone feature. Already a MobileMe subscriber? Visit the MobileMe site to learn how to set up your device.
1. Make sure your iPhone is running iOS 4.2. If you’re creating a free account for the first time, you need an iPhone 4.
2. Tap the Settings icon and choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap the Add Account button and select MobileMe.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password.
If you have an iTunes Store account or have ordered from the Apple Online Store, you already have an Apple ID.
If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap Create Free Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you’re already a MobileMe subscriber, enter your me.com or mac.com email address and password.
5. Verify your account.
If your MobileMe account says “Not Verified,” check your email inbox for a message from Apple. Click Verify Now and sign in with your Apple ID. Your MobileMe account will update automatically to say “Verified”. This may take up to five minutes.
If you don’t see a verification email in your inbox, select your MobileMe account and tap Resend Verification Email.
6. Return to the MobileMe screen and switch on Find My iPhone.
When the Find My iPhone message appears, tap Allow.
7. If you lose your iDevice, just install Find My iPhone on another iOS device and sign in with your AppleID and you can see where your iDevice is, or sign in to www.me.com and see where it is, send a message or even lock or wipe your iDevice.
Incoming search terms:
- icloud account not verified
- how to verify Icloud account
- you have not verified your apple id
- Email address is already verified for another Apple ID
- verify Icloud account
- icloud not verified
- create icloud account
- icloud find my iphone
- how to verify icloud
- find my iphone apple id not verified