In the future you can look at Apple’s website that shows their system status: http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
Currently it shows that iMessage and FaceTime have been having issues for that last few hours.
Incoming search terms:
- April 9 2013 imessage outage
- facetime logo
- fix iphone water damage
- imessage outage april 9
Apple has pissed a lot of people off today, especially people who just bought The New iPad. Today they just refreshed that model after just 7 months. The new 4th Generation iPad has a few minor changes, but enough changes to get people upset.
The New iPad that was just announced today will stay at the same exact price point. You will however notice that Apple is moving everything away from the 30 pin dock connection to the new Lightning interface. Keeping the 10 hour battery life the same, the newer iPad has been upgraded from an A5X processor to the new A6X processor offering 2x the performance. You will also see 2x the speed with an upgraded dual-band wifi antenna.
The new iPad has also been upgraded with a 720p HD front FaceTime camera that features 1.2 megapixels, and an upgraded 5-Megapixel f/2.4 AF rear camera. You can pre-order the new iPad with Retina display October 26th.
What are the biggest features of the iPhone 5?
- Larger Screen: 326ppi Redina Display, Four-inches. 1136×640 resolution. Same width, but taller. Screen allows for another row of apps.
- 18% Thinner: 7.6mm thick.
- 20% Lighter: weights 112 grams.
- All New A6 Processor: 2X faster CPU and 2x graphics. Pages is said to launch 2.1X faster than before. Keynote attachments load 1.7X faster.
- Supports LTE: LTE stands for Long Term Evolution and is true 4G. Most of the wireless carriers are calling their data 4G, but it does not offer true 4G speeds. The iPad 3 currently supports LTE, while the iPhone 4S does not. The iPhone 4S supports HSPA+ which is just a speedier 3G technology yet AT&T calls it 4G. HSPA+ is 21Mbps, DC-HSDPA is 42Mbps, and LTE is a max of 100.
- Battery Life: Matches or exceeds the iPhone 4S - 8 hours of 3G or LTE talk time or browsing. 10 hours on WiFi browsing.
- Camera: 8MP 3,264 x 2,448 backside-illuminated sensor, five-element lens and f/2.4 aperture. Same as the iPhone 4S but thinner. Offers better low-light performance. Offers 40% faster image capture.
- New photo feature: Panorama - It’s a 28 megapixel resulting image! In real-time, it takes parts of photos and stitches them together. Uses image stabilization, and removes duped people
- New Video features: Take photos while recording, FaceTime over cellular networks. Front Camera is now 720p HD.
- 3 microphones: Offers enhanced audio and improved voice recognition and noise cancelation.
- New Dock Connector: The new 9pin mini dock connector replaces the old style to save space and offer faster speeds. Called “Lightning”. It is thinner and more durable. It is also double-sided. There will be adapters available.
- Runs iOS 6
Just Black and White again but with an aluminum back. The black has an anodized backing.
How much does the iPhone 5 cost?
Pricing will stay the same as the iPhone 4S (which will be discounted now)
16Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $199
32Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $299
64Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $399
16Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $649
32Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $749
64Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $849
Thats the iPhone 5. Are you going to upgrade to one?
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 2_6 0_10a403
- how much does the iphone 5 cost
- how much does a iphone 5 cost
- how much is a iphone 5
- how much is the iPhone 5
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a403 download blobs
- ntelos ipsw
- what is the difference features between iphone 5 model MD299X/A and iphone 5 MD662X/A?
The next generation iPhone, called iPhone 5 for the time being, will most likely get some improved cameras. The new camera will offer the same 8 mega pixels, but with offer an improved aperture of f/2.4 to f/2.2 in order to reduce camera module height by nearly 0.5 mm. This needs to be done in order to slim down the next generation iPhone so that it can take advantage of the larger screen and slimmer design.
The front camera will receive the largest improvement. Previous iPhone’s had a very nice rear camera and then a crapy VGA front camera. The iPhone 5 is expected to have an HD front camera to make better use of Apple’s FaceTime. Currently these are all just rumors until we hear an official announcement from Apple. Hopefully it will be at WWDC next Monday. Stay tuned.read more
As we get closer and closer to the review on the next generation iPhone 5, we are going to see more and more convincing pictures of what the next iPhone will look like. 9to5mac was able to obtain some high resolution pictures of what appear to be the iPhone 5. This new design features black and white next gen metal (not liquidmetal like some were expecting), a new smaller dock connector. This will probably be a mini or micro USB, or possibly thunderbolt. We see that the headphone jack has been moved to the bottom. There is a small opening between the rear camera and LED flash. This is most likely another microphone.
The new frame indicates that the new iPhone will be the same width as the current 4 and 4S models, but it will be longer. We can expect to see a larger screen with a resolutions around 1136 x 640 pixels. It also appears the the front FaceTime camera is now centered above the ear piece. This next generation iPhone may be announced at WWDC next month and is iOS 6 is rumored to be launched along side this new iPhone.
Incoming search terms:
- leimobile com rumor
- \iphone 6
- lock screen clock IOS6
- timer application ipad