Hey guys, a few moments ago, Apple released iTunes 10.2.1. No changes were listed, but we assume that it is due to some kind of iOS 4.3 related bug that has been squashed ahead of tomorrow’s rumored release. Apple said that iOS 4.3 would arrive Friday at the same time as iPad 2, but rumors suggest, the plans have changed.
Also, we are also reporting that iOS 4.3 will be released to the public tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. (PST) ahead of the projected March 11th launch.read more
Rumor has it that iOS 4.3 will be released tomorrow at 10 a.m. (PST) or noon (CST) instead of Friday, March 11th when iPad 2 is set to launch.
This is very strange, but it could be possible. This is the first time, in my mind, that I can think of Apple releasing something early.
Also, apparently the personal hotspot feature supports 5 devices if the carrier wants, but the default is 3. So those on AT&T, blame AT&T for wanting only 3 devices.
As always, I suggest not updating to anything until a proper jailbreak method is found. So just get your SHSH! (no need to update to get them)
More to come…read more
Hey guys, looks like Apple has just released iOS 4.3 to all iOS developers. If you’re a developer, go grab it now! It carries the build number of 8F190 like a leak a few days ago had indicated.
Have fun!read more
iMovie for iOS is fast and fun moviemaking for iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation).
- Precision Editor—Tap and drag to make advanced edits with pinpoint accuracy.
- Multitrack audio editing—Add a voiceover, sound effects, and music, then easily adjust the volume of any audio track. On iPad, audio waveforms let you see what you’re hearing.
- Dynamic themes—Each theme (including the new Neon, Simple, and CNN iReport) offers great titles, transitions, and an accompanying soundtrack.
- Share right from iPad—Publish in HD from iMovie to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport. Or use AirPlay to stream to an HDTV with Apple TV.
GarageBand for iPad
GarageBand turns iPad into a collection of musical instruments and a full-featured recording studio for a fun and easy way to create music.
- Touch Instruments—Play a collection of onscreen keyboards, guitars, drums, and basses using Multi-Touch gestures.
- Smart Instruments—Strum chords on a guitar, trigger fingerpicking and strumming patterns, or tap out riffs or melodies on a piano.
- Recording Studio—Arrange and mix songs using a powerful eight-track recording studio that can handle audio recordings, Touch Instruments, and loops.
- Sharing music—Email a song from iPad or export and add a song to an iTunes library.
Both Apps will be available for download on March 11read more
- AirPlay enhancements—Stream additional content, including video from AirPlay-enabled apps and websites, videos from the Photos app, and previews from the iTunes app, to your HDTV.
- iTunes Home Sharing—Play music, movies, and TV shows on iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from your iTunes library on a Mac or PC over a local Wi-Fi network.
- iPad side switch—Configure the side switch in Settings to either toggle between locking the screen rotation or silencing the volume.
- Personal Hotspot for iPhone 4—Share an iPhone 4 cellular data connection with up to five devices in a combination of up to three Wi-Fi, three Bluetooth, and one USB device. Personal Hotspot for iPhone 4 requires a supporting hotspot carrier tethering plan.
UPDATE: Looks like it is already back up and I do not see any changes. Do you?read more