So you are new to AT&T since mid June 2010 after the Unlimited Data plans went away, and you start thinking why Verizon iPhone gets Unlimited Data but you don’t.
Well here’s some hope, not much but it’s something. Sources say that if you give your friendly neighborhood AT&T customer service rep a call and nicely ask about that and throw in your thoughts on switching to Verizon when the time comes, you could potentially coax them into giving you unlimited data to keep you from jumping ship to Verizon. (If you previously had unlimited and you switched down to 2GB for whatever reason, this may work for you to.)
Be sure you play your bluff right and don’t strictly say you want to cancel your service today. If it doesn’t work, call back later and try with another rep.
Post success or failure here please.
Incoming search terms:
- how to get unlimited data on at&t
- best non smartphone at&t 2011
- at&t non smartphones 2011
- data unlimited for non-smartphones
- best at&t non smartphone 2011
- how to get at&t unlimited data back
- will at&t bring back unlimited data
- best non smartphone at&t
- at&t unlimited data for non-smartphones
- will at&t get unlimited data back