Some YouTuber was able to bypass the passcode on an iPhone running iOS 6.1. It is actually very easy and can be done in just a few steps.
1. Slide to unlock
2. Tap the emergency call button
3. Hold the power button until the slider appears
4. Tap cancel
5. Dial 112 and cancel it ASAP before it can go through
6. Lock the device using the sleep/power button
7. Press the home button
8. Slide to unlock
9. Press and hold the power button and in exactly 3 seconds tap the emergency call button.
20. Enjoy bypassing the lock code on the iPhone.
Here is a video showing how to do it in action:
Incoming search terms:
- how to override the slide to unlock on iPad?