The world’s most expensive iPhone 4S, dubbed iPhone 4S Elite Gold, sells for $9.4 million. The current price is £6,000,000.00. This luxurious iPhone was designed by Stewart Hughes, and sells for 11,000x the price of an unlocked 64 GB iPhone 4S.
So far only 2 of these iPhones have been made. Some of the features include:
- The bezel has about 500 individual diamonds.
- The back is 24 carat gold.
- The Apple logo is made of 24 carat gold and 53 diamonds.
- The home button is an 8.6 carat diamond, and a pink 8.6 carat diamond is also included.
- It comes with a beautiful platinum chest, which includes pieces of an original T-Rex bone.
If your looking for a more affordable alternative. Check out: