Some things to note:
- ultrasn0w unlockers must stay away from redsn0w! Use only a custom IPSW to update to 4.3.3, to avoid updating your baseband.
- ultrasn0w has been updated to v1.2.3 to be compatible with iOS 4.3.3 and earlier (the ultrasn0w update does not include any new baseband support!). Please reboot your iPhone using the normal “slide to power off” swipe after installing ultrasn0w 1.2.3.
- By popular demand, redsn0w now allows you to enable multitasking gestures (although most will find it useful only on iPads).
- iPad2 update: The iPad2 jailbreak remains under development. As you may know, the original exploit @comex developed in the first week of the iPad2 release was mysteriously fixed by Apple within days of its development. Partly because of this, don’t expect much public discussion of the iPad2 jailbreak until it’s actually finished and ready for release (and please avoid asking about it). In all liklihood, it will be a userland exploit like the first (unreleased) one, not dependent on bootrom dumps. The first one can’t be released even for those with the original 4.3 firmware due to legal (distribution) reasons.
Windows 7 users: If you’re having problems, be sure to run with CPU affinity = 1 (see the guides or comments for how to do this)
PwnageTool Official BitTorrent Release
SHA1 Sum = fc2721a6c1230aa676729b2e4aeeec3cd4ffed7a
Incoming search terms:
- iphone not eligible
- iphone3 1_5 1_9b176 _restore ipsw
- ios 4 3 3 not eligible
- jailbreak not eligible
- 4 3 3 jailbreak mms