Hey guys, if you are anxious for iOS 4 like I am, you are going to need iTunes 9.2. Well, looks like Apple has just launched iTunes 9.2 for the public! You can now download it via Software Update on your Mac, or download it from Apple.com/iTunes if you are on a PC.
You can now update to iOS 4 if you have the leaked beta if you are on Windows XP/Vista/7.
So there you go guys! Just hang on, because Monday is just a few days away!
Here’s the full iTunes 9.2 change log:
iTunes 9.2 comes with several new features and improvements, including:
• Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
• Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
• Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
• Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
• Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
• Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library
UPDATE 1: Looks like when you first open iTunes, it makes a new library file, also, it makes thumbnails of your album artwork. The artwork really loads a lot faster with no lag.
Also, it looks like Apple updated the iPhone 3G icon in iTunes. Now, the iPhone is turned on. Still doesn’t show home screen wallpaper. Does anyone with an iPhone 3G S have their icon with home screen wallpaper?
UPDATE 2: Looks like iTunes 9.2 is not Spirit friendly. You are fine if you want to jailbreak with the Pwnage Tool or redsn0w however. If you have already jailbroken your iDevice, you are fine, go ahead and update, however, you can’t rejailbreak with Spirit or jailbreak for the first time if you are on iTunes 9.2.
They are looking into a patch to fix this soon.
Incoming search terms:
- free itunes download 9 2
- itunes 9 2 download