Are you getting the error message The error was: “The operation couldn’t be completed. Invalid argument”? It appears that iOS 5 Beta 7 has hidden the edge settings on all iPhones, even officially unlocked ones. I did a fresh restore to iOS beta 7 on my factory unlocked iPhone with a T-Mobile sim in. There is no way for me to edit my edge settings so that I can get internet.
In order to fix this you will have to jailbreak your iPhone with RedSn0w. What a pain. Apple needs to fix this before the official release of iOS 5 comes out.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it only me? Let us know in the comments.
Incoming search terms:
- officeimporterrordomain error 912
- the operation couldn’t be completed (officeimporterrordomain error 912 )
- office import error domain error 912
- the operation couldn\t be completed Invalid argument
- the operation couldnt be completed Invalid argument
- the operation couldn’t be completed Invalid argument
- officeimporterrordomain error 912 ipad
- www 912ipad com
- office import error 912
- office import error domain error 912 ipad