Pangu has silently released the jailbreak for iOS 9 unexpectedly. Luckily they worked with Saurik so there does not seem to be any issues with Cydia. Unfortunately a lot of the tweaks have not been updated yet.
The good news is that you can jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.02 on any supported device. This means that you can jailbreak the newly released iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S+
The jailbreaking procedure is very simple. Currently it is only available as a Windows download. Hopefully we will get a Mac version soon.
- Download Pangu from http://pangu.io
- Backup your device in iTunes.
- Turn off find my iPhone on your your device.
- Turn on Airplane Mode.
- Launch Pangu and let it auto detect your device.
- Press start and follow the instructions on screen.
- After a short amount of time you will be jailbroken with a Cydia icon on your screen.
If you have any questions or comments leave them below and I will answer them as soon as possible.