So, what information do we have? Quite a lot actually.
For starters, the trailer that is set to run is 1:04 long and it is very similar to the GTA IV trailer, it shows off the city and then it has the protagonist talking at the end.
Here is what we have learned:
-The main protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian
– It takes place in San Andreas in 2012 (the end of the world is referenced many times)
– You start out in Los Santos and you are in your rival’s turf (Varrios Los Aztecas)
– The game “revolves around money in a big way”
– Multiplayer, co-op story mode, 32 player console, 64 player on the PC.
– PC Version comes out at the same time as console, more optimized than GTA IV
– Has all the same cities as San Andreas, but bigger and more detailed
– Gang turf wars are back, tagging is back!
– GTA IV is referenced a lot, Niko is referenced at least twice
– Car modding is back
– 9 radio stations
– Military is back when you get a 6 star wanted level, they are referenced as “The National Guard”
– “Cover system is upgraded and everything plays more smoothly”
– Moral decisions play a big part, 4 unique endings, 2 good, 2 bad.
– Planes are back
– Parachutes are back
– More girlfriends
– “Fun cheats are back!”
The alleged RockStar worker says “They brought back the fun that San Andreas delivered and aren’t trying to be so realistic anymore. There is a balance between the two, but you’ll notice you have a lot more freedom than in GTA IV.”‘
This game sounds to be even better than what I had wanted myself, addressing any and all concerns I had with GTA IV.
Now, the trailer is set to debut at about 11am (central) on rockstargames.com so we will be posting the trailer shortly after on our YouTube channel.
Incoming search terms:
- Iphone model md377ll