AppBackup, developed by Scott Zeid, is a Cydia application that lets you backup and restore your application data on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. This includes saved settings, levels, achievements, etc. This is very handy if you are doing an upgrade to a new iOS firmware and want to setup your iDevice as a new device instead of restoring from a backup.
AppBackup DOES NOT back up the apps themselves, just the information they save like settings, game progress, etc.
How To Use AppBackup:
1. Download it from Cydia and run the application.
2. Backup individual apps or back them all up.
3. Once you have backed up all the applications that you want. Use iFile or SSH into your iDevice and SAVE the folder AppBackup located at:
AppBackup/ to you computer.
4. Now you can restore or upgrade your iPhone and set it up as a new device. (setting up your device as a new device will fix battery issues you may be experiencing.)
5. Download AppBackup from Cydia Again.
6. Once you have your new device upgraded, put the AppBackup folder that you saved to your computer in the same location:
AppBackup/6. Launch AppBackup and click restore all.
Incoming search terms:
- how to use appbackup
- how to back up application date with AppBackup
- how to use appbackup iphone
- ipad backup app data
- how to use app backup
- ifile it microsoft sharepoint server 2010 x64 final
- ifile it microsoft sharepoint server 2011