iOS, 5.1.1 is now available and may not be showing for everyone just yet. This update is mainly improvements and bug fixes. There are no new features that we know of yet. Here is the official changelog:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
PLEASE NOTE: You may not want to upgrade to this version yet if you want to jailbreak/unlock.
Here are the direct download links for iOS 5.1.1 (build number 9B206).