Some YouTuber was able to bypass the passcode on an iPhone running iOS 6.1. It is actually very easy and can be done in just a few steps.
1. Slide to unlock
2. Tap the emergency call button
3. Hold the power button until the slider appears
4. Tap cancel
5. Dial 112 and cancel it ASAP before it can go through
6. Lock the device using the sleep/power button
7. Press the home button
8. Slide to unlock
9. Press and hold the power button and in exactly 3 seconds tap the emergency call button.
20. Enjoy bypassing the lock code on the iPhone.
Here is a video showing how to do it in action:
Incoming search terms:
- iphone 5 clone m350
- bypass slide to unlock iphone
Did you update to iOS 6.1 on your iPhone 4S and notice some 3G issues? Well Apple is here to the rescue with the iOS 6.1.1 update. This update has a build number of 10B145.
You should however stay away from this update if you want a Jailbreak, as I am sure the evasi0n Jailbreak does not support it.
You can find the direct download link here: http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0723.20130211.Fcr43/iPhone4,1_6.1.1_10B145_Restore.ipsw
Incoming search terms:
- iPhone4 1_6 1 1_10B145_Restore ipsw
- iphone m350 model md638ll version 6 1(10A405)
- iOS6 1 1ReleasedforiPhone4StoFix3GIssues|LEiMobile
- download application for M350 iphone clone
Stay far away from this if you want a Jailbreak. The only major update is for Japanese users. They are updating the maps for them.
iOS 6.1.1 beta
This is a pre-release version of iOS 6.1.1 beta for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Devices updated to iOS 6.1.1 beta can not be restored to earlier versions of iOS.
- Posted: February 6, 2013
- Build: 10B311
iOS 6.1.1 beta 1 includes the following improvements to Maps for Japan:
- Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
- Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
- Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
- Updated freeway color to green
- Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower
Fixes for the long reboot issue and broken weather.app issues are now available on Cydia as an upgrade to the evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether and UIKit Tools. If you recently jailbroke your iOS device please launch Cydia and install the upgrades.
The evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether is now at version 0.2-3 and UIKit Tools is at version
1.1.6 updated to 1.1.7 to fix some issues with users who have AppSync installed.
Now there really should be no bugs in the iOS 6.x untethered jailbreak. If you see any issues please report them. Enjoy your jailbroken iOS devices!!
Incoming search terms:
- iphone 5s model MD638LL reset with cydia
- iphone clone 64gb md638ll
- clone iphone md638ll
Follow these basic steps to get a jailbroken iOS device running iOS 6.x.
- Download evasi0n. You can choose Mac, Linux, or Windows. For this guide we will use Windows.
- Since it is a .zip file you download, you will want to extract all of the files.
- Open the extracted folder and right click on evasi0n.exe.
- select Run as Administrator.
- evasi0n will detect your device if you have it plugged into your computer. If you do not have it plugged in, do it now.
- Make sure to disable your passcode if you have one set on your iOS device.
- Click Jailbreak.
- DO NOT touch your computer or your iOS device and grab a snack or go clean your room. It will take about 5 minutes.
- It will go through a bunch of steps on it’s own such as preparing jailbreak data, injecting jb data, and your device will reboot.
- After the reboot it will install Cydia, and Cydia’s packages.
- The app will then give you the message: “Now please unlock your device, search for a newly created icon named ‘Jailbreak’, and tap on it JUST ONCE. The screen will quickly go black and then return to the home screen again.”
- Just follow those instructions and you are almost done. The jailbreak icon will look like the picture shown here:
- It will then start injecting remount payload and then after a few seconds it will say Root Filesystem successfully remounted! and then injecting jb data stage 3.
- Done! Device will now reboot. Please be patient, the boot will take a bit longer that usual to do a first time setup. The device may restart several times.
- You now have a Jailbroken iOS 6.x device with Cydia on your screen. Enjoy.