Did you get this error when trying to restore your iPhone or iPad from an iCloud backup while beta testing iOS 5? I did and here is how to fix it. When your iDevice asks for your Apple ID and you are positive you are entering the right username and password in and you still get the error “The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.appleaccount error 0.)” this is due to some glitch in Apple’s servers. To fix this problem you will need to login to your account on a computer through iTunes. Change your password and make sure your credit card and billing are correct.
Now try to login to your Apple ID on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and you will finally be able to get past this error and restore from an iCloud backup.
Incoming search terms:
- com apple appleaccount error 403
- apple account error 500
- com apple appleaccount error 0
- icloud backup error
- the operation couldnt be completed com apple appleaccount error 403
- appleaccount error 500
- aterror error 3
- the operation couldn’t be completed (coredavhttpstatuserrordomain error 500 )
- com apple apple account error 403
- appleaccount error 403