Straight Talk is now offering LTE and to get it working on an iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, or iPhone 5C, you will need to fill in the correct APN settings for LTE to work and obviously you will have to be in an area that supports Straight Talk LTE.
Head over to Settings –> General –> Cellular –> Cellular Data Network and fill in these settings. Then just reboot your iPhone and enjoy LTE on the Straight Talk network.
MMS Proxy: mms3.tracfone.com
MMS max Message size: 1048576
Incoming search terms:
- Straight Talk LTE Not Working
- straight talk iphone 5 4g cell data not working
- ios 9 3 data not working for straight talk
- straighttalk 4g data not working
- will apn for iphone 5c 4g lte work on tracfone network