Today, T-Mobile held a press conference called the “Uncarrier” event in New York City and announced that they will offer the iPhone on their network now. You can purchase the iPhone 5 directly from T-Mobile starting April 12th. It will cost just $99 and then you pay $20 monthly for 24 months. You also have the option to purchase it outright at full price. T-Mobile is the only carrier to offer the iPhone with no contract, unlimited data, and a low upfront price. If you compare this to AT&T you will save $1000.
T-Mobile has supported unlocked iPhone’s on their network from the beginning, but has made major improvements to it’s network to offer all of the features. Previously you were limited to 2G data speeds and now you are able to receive 3G/4G data speeds in lots of areas. Not only has T-Mobile been refarming their network to support the iPhone but they have also been expanding it to support 4G LTE.
T-Mobile announced that they are moving very rapidly toward LTE. It will be in 90% of top 25 markets covering 200 million people covered by the end of the year with 100 million covered by midyear. Today, T-Mobile launched its state-of-the-art 4G LTE network in seven major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore; Houston; Kansas City; Las Vegas; Phoenix; San Jose, Calif.; and Washington, D.C.
Another neat feature that T-Mobile offers for the iPhone 5 is that they will be the only carrier with HD Voice on the iPhone 5 and if you are looking to save even more money, T-Mobile will offer the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S as well.
T-Mobile is the last of the major carriers to get the rights to the iPhone and finally the wait is over. Now we just need them to continue to improve their network!
Incoming search terms:
- t-mobile carrier update iphone lei
The very first iPhone 5, iPad mini, and iPad 4th generation Jailbreak is here. Team Evaders has made everyone’s dreams come true today. Not only is this the first jailbreak for many new devices, but it is also a first time the iPhone Dev Team has given a release date and followed through.
The evasi0n software is very simple to use and requires just a few short minutes of your time. We will however have a tutorial on how to jailbreak your iOS 6.1 device with the evasi0n software soon.
Some notes to consider:
- If you have and iPhone 4 or an iPod Touch 4th Generation tethered Jailbreak on iOS 6.1, you should restore to a clean stock version of iOS 6.1, but NOT if you use ultrasn0w for an unlock.
- For those with a tethered jailbreak of iOS 6.1, there will be a debian available in Cydia to get your device untethered. You will have to take caution though as it is less tested than the original evasi0n app. This will save you some time from having to re-install your Cydia tweaks.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- The evad3rs have a paypal account and are now accepting donations. Please donate so that this is not the last jailbreak for iOS.
You can download the evasi0n Jailbreak at their official website.
Incoming search terms:
- iPhone4 1_6 1_10B145_Restore ipsw
- iphone2 1_6 1 restore
- jailbreak 1_6 1_10b141
- jailbreak pour iphone2 1_6 1
- utorrnt download iphone2 1_6 1
- mobile cydia exe
- beta leimobile in cydia
- iphone model m350
- evasi0n mms
- www evasionjailbrek com
Did you pick up a new iPhone 5 only to find out it is locked to AT&T? Well no worries, we are now partnering with a company who can unlock your AT&T iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5 in just a few short hours. Please be aware that it could take up to 24 hours but usually it will get done in less than 3 hours.
All you need to do is fill out the form below with your IMEI, name, email, phone number, and pay just $35 and your iPhone will be factory unlocked for life. If you do not know your iPhone IMEI you can open up the phone app and dial *#06* and you will get your 15 digit IMEI.
We can offer some other services besides iPhones that are locked to AT&T. Just send us an email and we will let you know if we can unlock your iPhone or not.
UPDATE: iPhone Unlocking is now illegal. Please message us for more details.
Incoming search terms:
- tmobile carrier 14 1 download
- iphone imei writer
- md294ll/a will I see tmobile 3g or 4g
- 4s imei block bypass
- iphone 5 block imei
- iphone5 imei overwrite
- is md296ll/a unlocke
- lei mobile imei program
- override att iphone imei block
- override imei iphone 4
Apple just released iOS 6.0.1. If you are still hoping for a jailbreak for iOS 6.0, you may want to hold off on updating.
Here is the official change log:
- This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
iPhone 5 users that want to do the over the air update from their iPhone 5 must first install an “updater” application to fix a bug that would otherwise prevent over-the-air updates. Once you install the updated, you can install iOS 6.0.1 from your iPhone.
Here are the Official iOS 6.0.1 download links. iOS 6 has a build number of 9B206:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5,1 (model A1428, AT&T/Canada)
- iPhone 5,2 (model A1429, Verizon and all others)
- iPad 2 (also iPad 2 AT&T and iPad 2 Verizon)
- iPod touch 4th gen
- iPod touch 5th gen
- iPad 3 WiFi
- iPad 3 CDMA (3,2)
- iPad 3 Global (3,3)
- iPad 4th gen (3,4)
Incoming search terms:
- ios 6 0 1 torrent
- ios 6 0 1 download torrent
- ios 6 0 1 torrent download
- iphone2 1_6 1 download
- evesi0n for ipad2
- torrents ios 6 0 1
- leimobile com software
- el iphone 4s modelo 234ll es chino
- Ipod touch model ME179ZP version 6 0 (10A403) untethered jailbreak using evasion
- ipad3 1_6 1_10b141 torrent
Please not that this guide is for A4 devices only. This includes the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the 4th gen iPod Touch only. You should also be advised that if you require a software unlock using UltraSn0w, stay away from updating to iOS 6. Please also be aware that this is a tethered jailbreak. A tethered jailbreak means you will have to hook it up to your computer to boot everytime you restart if you want the jailbreak. This may be a hassle for some people, but most people never turn their iPhone off.
Before we get stated, you should create a full backup in case something goes wrong.
- Download and install the latest version of iOS 6 from either the over the air update or plugging your iPhone or iPod Touch 4th gen into the computer. You will also need to have the iPSW file saved on your computer. You can find the direct download link for iOS 6 here.
- Download RedSnow 0.9.13dev4 for either Windows or Mac OS X.
- Open up the RedSnow application. On windows you will want to right click on the file and run as Administrator. On OS X Mountain Lion you will need to hold down control and then click on the executable.
- Click on the Extras button and point to the correct iOS 6 ipsw for your device.
- Now just follow the onscreen guide to complete the process. It will guide you how to set your iPhone or iPod Touch into DFU mode.
- After it has completed you will have to boot your device in a tethered mode. You will just plug your device into the computer, click Extras, and select boot tethered.
- That is it. Enjoy iOS 6 jailbroken.
If you would like to get Cydia on your Jailbroken iOS 6 iPhone, you will have to manually install it. Here are the instructions:
- If you are on windows, you will need to download and run Putty or another SSH program. If you are on a Mac, open up Terminal.
- Note the IP address of your iPhone. The iPhone and your computer should be on the same wireless network.
- Type ssh root@(the ip address of your iphone). It should looks something like this: ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will then be prompted asking for a password. The password is alpine.
- Once logged in paste in the command: wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://downloads.kr1sis.net/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
- After that your device should be rebooted and you will now see a cydia icon on your homescreen. Enjoy iOS 6 with Cydia.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw
- iphone 2 1_6 1_10b141
- iphone 3 3_6 0_10A403
- iphone3 1_6 1_10b144 _restore ipsw download
- iphone3 3_6 0_10a523
- iPhone2 1_6 0_10A523 _Restore
- ipod4 1_6 0_10a523 _restore
- ipod4 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523