Tutorial: Untether iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak
GreenPois0n is very easy to use but some people request tutorials so here we go. Please note that this jailbreak is for firmware 4.2.1. If you are on a lower iOS please use LimeRa1n.
If you require an unlock do not update to iOS 4.1 or 4.2.1. The UltraSn0w unlock does not support those basebands. If you have an iPhone 4 you can use Tiny Umbrella to upgrade and preserve your baseband. We will post a tutorial on that very soon.
1. The first thing you need to do is visit the Greenpois0n website
and download the latest version. Please note that this is only supported on the Mac as of writing this tutorial. Currently the latest version is greenpois0n-osx_rc5_2.zip
2. Make sure that iTunes is open and launch GreenPois0n.
3. Press Jailbreak and follow the instructions on the screen to put your iDevice in DFU mode.
4. If you successfully made it into DFU mode you will see your iDevice’s screen turn black and scroll a bunch of text and your iDevice will restart.
5. You will see a new application on your screen called Loader. open it up. Click on Cydia and press install. That is it. Your done. Now just install UltraSn0w from Cydia if you require an unlock!
Incoming search terms:
- the media content was not included
- media content was not included tmobile 4 2 1
- mobile jailbreak 4 2 1
- the media content was not included 4 2 1
- the media content was not included tmobile iphone