Follow these basic steps to get a jailbroken iOS device running iOS 6.x.
- Download evasi0n. You can choose Mac, Linux, or Windows. For this guide we will use Windows.
- Since it is a .zip file you download, you will want to extract all of the files.
- Open the extracted folder and right click on evasi0n.exe.
- select Run as Administrator.
- evasi0n will detect your device if you have it plugged into your computer. If you do not have it plugged in, do it now.
- Make sure to disable your passcode if you have one set on your iOS device.
- Click Jailbreak.
- DO NOT touch your computer or your iOS device and grab a snack or go clean your room. It will take about 5 minutes.
- It will go through a bunch of steps on it’s own such as preparing jailbreak data, injecting jb data, and your device will reboot.
- After the reboot it will install Cydia, and Cydia’s packages.
- The app will then give you the message: “Now please unlock your device, search for a newly created icon named ‘Jailbreak’, and tap on it JUST ONCE. The screen will quickly go black and then return to the home screen again.”
- Just follow those instructions and you are almost done. The jailbreak icon will look like the picture shown here:
- It will then start injecting remount payload and then after a few seconds it will say Root Filesystem successfully remounted! and then injecting jb data stage 3.
- Done! Device will now reboot. Please be patient, the boot will take a bit longer that usual to do a first time setup. The device may restart several times.
- You now have a Jailbroken iOS 6.x device with Cydia on your screen. Enjoy.
Incoming search terms:
- leimobile com youtube
- lei Mobile jailbreak
- evasi0n not detecting device
- h20 6 1 2 problems
- jailbreak ios 6 0 1
- Mms hack iphone 4g iso 6 1 simple mobile
- unlock 6 0 envasi0n
Please not that this guide is for A4 devices only. This includes the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the 4th gen iPod Touch only. You should also be advised that if you require a software unlock using UltraSn0w, stay away from updating to iOS 6. Please also be aware that this is a tethered jailbreak. A tethered jailbreak means you will have to hook it up to your computer to boot everytime you restart if you want the jailbreak. This may be a hassle for some people, but most people never turn their iPhone off.
Before we get stated, you should create a full backup in case something goes wrong.
- Download and install the latest version of iOS 6 from either the over the air update or plugging your iPhone or iPod Touch 4th gen into the computer. You will also need to have the iPSW file saved on your computer. You can find the direct download link for iOS 6 here.
- Download RedSnow 0.9.13dev4 for either Windows or Mac OS X.
- Open up the RedSnow application. On windows you will want to right click on the file and run as Administrator. On OS X Mountain Lion you will need to hold down control and then click on the executable.
- Click on the Extras button and point to the correct iOS 6 ipsw for your device.
- Now just follow the onscreen guide to complete the process. It will guide you how to set your iPhone or iPod Touch into DFU mode.
- After it has completed you will have to boot your device in a tethered mode. You will just plug your device into the computer, click Extras, and select boot tethered.
- That is it. Enjoy iOS 6 jailbroken.
If you would like to get Cydia on your Jailbroken iOS 6 iPhone, you will have to manually install it. Here are the instructions:
- If you are on windows, you will need to download and run Putty or another SSH program. If you are on a Mac, open up Terminal.
- Note the IP address of your iPhone. The iPhone and your computer should be on the same wireless network.
- Type ssh root@(the ip address of your iphone). It should looks something like this: ssh email@example.com
- You will then be prompted asking for a password. The password is alpine.
- Once logged in paste in the command: wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://downloads.kr1sis.net/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
- After that your device should be rebooted and you will now see a cydia icon on your homescreen. Enjoy iOS 6 with Cydia.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw
- iphone 2 1_6 1_10b141
- iphone3 1_6 1_10b144 _restore ipsw download
- iphone 3 3_6 0_10A403
- iphone3 3_6 0_10a523
- ipod4 1_6 0_10a523 _restore
- iPhone2 1_6 0_10A523 _Restore
- ipod4 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523
Finally you can jailbreak your iOS device via Absinthe 2.0. This jailbreak is untethered meaning that you do not have to jump through the hoops of hooking it up to a computer every time you reboot. Absinthe is a super simple jailbreaking application that was developed by the iPhone Dev Team and the Chronic-Dev team. It will jailbreak all iOS devices on iOS 5.1.1. This includes the New iPad 3! There is only one device that is not supported yet. The iPad 2,4. This is the new iPad 2 revision with the 32nm A5 chip.
How To Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 via Absinthe 2.0:
1. Make a backup of your device in iTunes by right clicking on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu and click ‘Back Up’. You may also backup via iCloud.
2. Once your backup is complete return to your device and go to Settings – General – Reset – Erase all Content and Settings. This will make the jailbreak process much faster. If your already tethered jailbroken SKIP THIS STEP.
3. Open Absinthe 2.0 and be sure you are still connected via USB cable to your computer.
4. Click ‘Jailbreak’ and wait…. just be patient and do not disconnect your device.
5. Once jailbroken return to iTunes and restore your backup from earlier. Right click on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu in the left panel of iTunes and click ‘Restore from Back Up…’ then select the latest backup you created before. (restoring this backup will return all the content previously on your device ie, apps, photos, etc.
Download Links UPDATED for version 2.0.4.
Incoming search terms:
- tmobile mms fix 5 1 1
- lockdown-t mobile zip download
- lockdown zip iphone 4 download
- cydia ios 6 simple mobile
- evansi0n 5 1 1
- patch to get mms iphone 4s sprint simple mobile
- mms fix from the cydia
- lockdown zip iphone
- lockdown zip ios china mobile
- leimobile com tutorials
Google recently released their newest product, Google Drive. Which is very similar to Dropbox, Too Similar. So I’m here to show you which one is better.
Round 1 – Paid Storage Costs
Dropbox currently offers:
|1 TB||$795(per year)|
However Google Drive Offers:
Google Drive gives you much more flexibility at a cheaper rate, So for this round Google Drive wins.
Round 2 – Free Storage
*Dropbox provides users with 2 GB of free storage space just for signing up. Users can get more by referring friends to the service, 500MB per referral, up to a limit of 16 GB.
The winner of this round is Google Drive since you don’t have to do anything to receive your FREE storage. So so far
Round 3 – Access to your storage
Google Drive is available on Android, Mac OS X, and Windows. iOS apps are on the way.
Dropbox is available for iOS, Blackberry, Android, Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows.
So Dropbox wins this round!
Round 4 – Searching for you data
Google is know for search. It uses that expert knowledge in Google Drive and it shows. Search is simple, easy, and quick because the search bar is always with you. Google Drive can even recognize objects in your images and text in scanned documents.
Navigating away from the Dropbox home page takes the search bar away and you have to go back home to find it. Search is not inscribed into every page of Dropbox.
So The search giant, Google wins again.
Round 5 – Security
Making sure your files are secure and not susceptible to unwanted access is very important.
Dropbox enlists bank-level security for your files. Its site says, “Your files are actually safer while stored in your Dropbox than on your computer in some cases.”
Google Drive links directly to your existing Google Account, allowing you to enable two-step authentication and the security features you may already be familiar with. Two-step authentication gives you an added layer because even if someone has your username and password, they still will not be able to access your files.
If someone wants to access your Dropbox account, they just need your username and password. So Google Drive wins once again.
Round 6 – Deleted Files
What happens if you delete an item by mistake? Dropbox keeps a one-month history of your work. Any changes can be undone, so files can be restored after deletion, Which is a great lifesaver. Google Drive tracks every change you make. When you hit the save button, a new revision is saved. You can look back as far as 30 days automatically, or choose a revision to save forever.
Google Drive is a better choice, the saving forever option is awesome because it’s… forever(Hopefully =D).
Round 7 – Offline Availability
As long as you have the Dropbox app installed on your computer, files can be accessed when offline from the folder that lives on your desktop. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection without having to do anything.
Google Drive works the same way, so this one is a tie.
Round 8 – Syncin’
When adding a file to your Dropbox from your computer it’s as simple as dragging and dropping. One Dropbox issue is when syncing, the original file is removed from your computer’s hard drive and is only accessible in Dropbox.
When you upload a document to Google Drive it gives you the option to convert that file to Google Docs for easy sharing and collaboration. The process is simple and fast. In addition, the ability to open over 30 file types right in your browser. Simply Amazing.
Google Drive wins Again.
Round 9 – Sharing
Google Drive allows you to create a document and work on it at the same time with a colleague. You choose who has access and who can edit or make changes. The changes then appear instantly so everyone can stay in sync.
Dropbox prides itself on simplicity. Instead of just inviting someone to change a document you can invite someone to view a folder and all of its contents. Dropbox says, “it’s as if the folder is saved directly to the other person’s computer.” Dropbox wins in this round
Round 10 – Support
Google Drive gives links to many FAQs however there isn’t any forums or any “live” help . If you have a specific issue, then you may be out of luck. Dropbox support includes, a detailed tour of the entire product, community forums, and the ability to submit a help request where the support team will get back to you on your problem.
The ability to receive a response from a real person is much better.So again Dropbox wins again.
It was a great fight. Dropbox offers some excellent features and benefits that really make the App stand out. Its ability to be accessed from virtually every mobile and desktop platform is crucial. Many people will still favor Dropbox, since they’re solely a storage company.
Google Drive is declared the winner. Google’s flexible storage plans, deep search integration, security, and ability to open more than 30 different file formats from a web browser helped them secure the title.
Google Drive: 7
Incoming search terms:
- s2end and amazon fire
- how to remove unwanted icons from fake iphone md234LL
The iPhone Dev Team was quick to get out a jailbreak solution for non-A5 jailbreakers. If you have a device that is not an iPhone 4S or iPad 2 and above you can test out the jailbreak waters. If you require an unlock to use your iPhone on a different carrier stay away from iOS 5.1 for now.
RedSn0w 0.9.10b6 will jailbreak any non-A5 device, but you will be tethered. Tethered means that you will have to hook your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch up to your computer and rerun RedSn0w every time you reboot. If you’re lucky enough to have an old-bootrom 3GS, this jailbreak is actually untethered and Redsn0w will figure that part out automatically! Please note that iBooks won’t work until a future update of Redsn0w.
Make sure to always check the iPhone Dev Team blog to see if there is an updated version of RedSn0w
Incoming search terms:
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141 free download
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141 firmware
- redsn0w compatible pour iphone2 1_6 1_10b141
- download redsnow compatible iphone2 1_6 1_10b141_restore
- iPhone2 1_6 1_10B141 ipsw
- torrent iphone2 1_6 1
- redsnow that support iphone 2 1_6 1 10B141
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141 for jailbreak tool
- how to install 06 15 00 ipad baseband on iphone2 1_6 1
- reset passcode iphone2 1_6 1_10B141