The iPhone is one of the most sought after model of cell phones in the world. It is said that the applications and functions of a regular cell phone that is in the same model category of the iPhone doesn’t have the same quality as the iPhone. The iPhone is currently on its 5th generation and still offers the same quality of outputs but with more available features. The iPhone has a clearer camera that is capable of capturing the details of every image. The iPhone also has a clearer and crisper sound quality compared to other phones. The most amazing thing about it is that it is capable of downloading several applications from the app store that is owned by the same company that manufactures the iPhone.
The iPhone proved to be a cell phone that can cater to all tasks needed to be done by a contemporary man. Unfortunately, the iPhone has a flaw in it – some consider it as a major flaw while some look at it as a minor flaw. The thing that gives the iPhone it flaw is its limited application range. The limited application range of the iPhone is its incapability to download 3rd party application and tweaks that Apple does not approve. Some users of the iPhone never seemed to find the application that they’ve wanted in the application store that is intended for the iPhone but may find it on the popular store called Cydia. The iPhone has a security lock that rejects other applications that are not approved to run on the iPhone without the approval of Apple. However, this flaw is not absolute and can be fixed by a process called jailbreaking.
The term jailbreak is used to describe a method wherein the security feature of the iPhone as to its application compatibility is being over-written and unlocked. By unlocking this security feature it will allow your iPhone to recognize unapproved applications from other application manufacturers that produce apps not found in the Apple App Store. Jailbreaking allows the iPhone to run 3rd party apps, tweaks, and allows full customization. The extended application capabilities will sure give you the reason why you should jailbreak your iPhone.
But there is one thing that you should be careful about, you must pay a lot of attention to the applications that you are transferring on your iPhone. Some free or paid application sources may contain malware or unauthorized access to your data in their apps. These viruses that might be transferred to your phone might slow down its functions and even damage it to the extent that it cannot be used anymore without doing a full restore.
On the brighter side of jailbreaking, if you somehow find an application source that provides clean and safe application programs, you can upgrade the capabilities of your iPhone. The additional functions that your iPhone can perform might give you the convenience of using your iPhone to perform functions that are originally performed by other types of electronic gadgets. And most importantly it will not make your iPhone boring; instead it will make it cooler than anyone else.
Incoming search terms:
- beta leimobile sms
- cydia leimobile repo
- cydia tweak spooftexting
- evasi0n for tmobile iphone
- apn cydia source iphone5
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141_restore your ipsw is not supported
- is there an envasion ipad 4 th to download for spoofcard
- leimobile com apple
- leimobile how to add
- redsnow supportant iso 10b141
Just got a new iPhone 5 and able to download super fast with the LTE support? Looks like Apple still does not care. I picked up an iPhone 5 and tried to download an application that was over 50MB and was presented with the message: This Item Is Over 50MB You must connect to a Wi-Fi network or use iTunes on your computer to download.
Why does Apple do this and not just give you a message telling you that you are using cellular data and may be charged for it? Lots of people still have unlimited data plans. The kicker is that my iPhone 5′s cellular speeds are double what my Wi-Fi speeds. Hopefully Apple will change this policy soon but I am not holding my breath. Before they had it set at 20MB and recently updated it to 50MB.
If you happen to be able to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, you can install a 3G unrestrictor application that will trick your device into thinking it is on Wi-Fi and allow you to download applications over 50MB. As soon as we find out that Apple has changed this policy we will update this post to let you know.
A Frustrated iPhone User
Incoming search terms:
- this item is over 50mb
- how to download over 50mb on iphone without wifi
- item over 50mb iphone
- how to download apps over 50mb without wifi
- ipad this item is over 50mb
- this item is over 50 mb
- how to download over 50mb on ipad without wifi
- how to download over 50mb on iphone
- this item is over 50mb iphone
- download over 50mb on iphone
DirecTV does not like people who jailbreak their devices and locks you out of their app completely if your device is jailbroken.
When you first open the DirecTV app (version 2.3.0) you are presented with the above error message: This app is not supported on jailbroken devices. Please connect to Apple iTunes to update or restore your device.
Luckily Brandon has come to the rescue and created a patch so you can enjoy the new Directv app that supports live streaming. To patch your app you must have our Cydia repository installed.
- Open up Cydia and click on Manage at the bottom.
- Then Click Sources.
- Click Edit in the top right and then press Add in the top left.
- type http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/ and the press Add Source.
- Browse the LEiMobile repo and install dtvrunner.
- Once installed reboot and your Directv app will function normally.
Incoming search terms:
- directv jailbreak fix
- directv app jailbreak fix
- directv jailbreak fix iphone
- directv app jailbreak
- directv app jailbreak fix iphone
- directv app not supported jailbreak
- directv app not working on jailbroken device
- this app is not supported on jailbroken devices
- directv iphone app jailbreak fix
He posted a picture of the iPhone 5 running Cydia to his twitter. Don’t get too excited though as a public release is probably weeks away still. They will have to work out all of the bugs, make sure everything works properly and develop software for easy installation.
Overall this is great news as this most likely means that all devices will be able to run jailbroken on iOS 6. As we get more info we will post it.
Incoming search terms:
- gold iphone 5 backplate
- where does unlimtones save files
- cydia simple mobile 6 1
- dtvrunner repo
- most expensive jordans in the world
- how to install Lei mobile
- how to down leimoble
- cydia lei
- dtvrunner issues
- direct tv app evasion jailbreak
Please not that this guide is for A4 devices only. This includes the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the 4th gen iPod Touch only. You should also be advised that if you require a software unlock using UltraSn0w, stay away from updating to iOS 6. Please also be aware that this is a tethered jailbreak. A tethered jailbreak means you will have to hook it up to your computer to boot everytime you restart if you want the jailbreak. This may be a hassle for some people, but most people never turn their iPhone off.
Before we get stated, you should create a full backup in case something goes wrong.
- Download and install the latest version of iOS 6 from either the over the air update or plugging your iPhone or iPod Touch 4th gen into the computer. You will also need to have the iPSW file saved on your computer. You can find the direct download link for iOS 6 here.
- Download RedSnow 0.9.13dev4 for either Windows or Mac OS X.
- Open up the RedSnow application. On windows you will want to right click on the file and run as Administrator. On OS X Mountain Lion you will need to hold down control and then click on the executable.
- Click on the Extras button and point to the correct iOS 6 ipsw for your device.
- Now just follow the onscreen guide to complete the process. It will guide you how to set your iPhone or iPod Touch into DFU mode.
- After it has completed you will have to boot your device in a tethered mode. You will just plug your device into the computer, click Extras, and select boot tethered.
- That is it. Enjoy iOS 6 jailbroken.
If you would like to get Cydia on your Jailbroken iOS 6 iPhone, you will have to manually install it. Here are the instructions:
- If you are on windows, you will need to download and run Putty or another SSH program. If you are on a Mac, open up Terminal.
- Note the IP address of your iPhone. The iPhone and your computer should be on the same wireless network.
- Type ssh root@(the ip address of your iphone). It should looks something like this: ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will then be prompted asking for a password. The password is alpine.
- Once logged in paste in the command: wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://downloads.kr1sis.net/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
- After that your device should be rebooted and you will now see a cydia icon on your homescreen. Enjoy iOS 6 with Cydia.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw
- iphone 2 1_6 1_10b141
- iphone 3 3_6 0_10A403
- iphone3 1_6 1_10b144 _restore ipsw download
- iphone3 3_6 0_10a523
- ipod4 1_6 0_10a523 _restore
- iPhone2 1_6 0_10A523 _Restore
- ipod4 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523