Apple has just announced iOS 6 and it is now available to the general public on September 19. Developers have been testing it for the past few months already. Here are the direct download links to iOS 6.
Some of the New features of iOS 6 include:
- New Maps application with 3D views and turn by turn navigation
- FlyOver Satellite mode which is amazing!
- iCloud Tabs: lets you share tabs in Safari between your computer and iOS device.
- Mail is completely upgraded: Can mark people as VIP and then when you get an email from that person it goes into a special mailbox.
- Passbook: Keeps track of coupons, movie tickets, boarding passes, etc.
- Shared Photo Streams: Share all of your photos directly with your friends and family. It will instantly update on their devices as soon as you take a picture.
- Siri Updates: Integrated sport scores, can launch apps now!, Yelp, Rotten Tomatoes, and Open Table integrated. Post to Facebook and Twitter using Siri.
- Phone App enhancements: Ability to send an SMS or iMessage back if you can’t take the call.
- Redesigned AppStore
You should probably stay away from upgrading to iOS 6 if you rely on a jailbreak and/or software unlock. Please wait until the iPhone Dev Team has released an official method to upgrade safely.
If you are looking for old iOS Download Links you should have a look at this post.
- iPhone 3GS iPhone2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 GSM iPhone3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 Verizon iPhone3,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 Sprint iPhone3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4S iPhone4,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,1 iPhone5,1_6.0_10A405_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,2 iPhone5,2_6.0_10A405_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 Wifi iPad2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 GSM iPad2,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 CDMA iPad2,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 i2i iPad2,4_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 Wifi iPad3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 GSM iPad3,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 CDMA iPad3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPod Touch 4G iPod4,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPod Touch 5G iPod5,1_6.0_10A406_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, new iPad, iPad 2, 5th and 4th gen iPod Touch get iOS 6 on September 19.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 3_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw
- ios 6 direct download links
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw
- ipad2 1_6 1_10b141 _restore ipsw download
- iPhone4 1_6 0_10A523_Restore
- iphone 3 2_6 0_10A523_restore ipsw download
- download iphone2 1_6 1
- iphone4 3 1_6 1
- which ipad is ipad2 1_6 1_10b141 _restore ipsw
Any current or former AT&T customers have the ability to IMEI unlock up to 5 iPhones per account, per year, as long as the account is in good standing or all previous debts have been paid. The account must have have been active for at least 60 days.
An IMEI unlock is a factory unlock that will allow you to use your iPhone on any GSM network worldwide and will allow you to install iOS updates with out being locked out. Many companies are charging between $50-$150 for this service, so if you are a present or past ATT customer you should look into this FREE IMEI unlocking solution. If you are not an AT&T customer you can ask a friend or family member to possibly unlock it for you.
There are some requirements and other useful pieces of information that you need to be aware of.
- AT&T will only unlock iPhones that were designed to be used on AT&T’s network.
- You can unlock any iPhone version including the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S.
- The iPhone must not have been reported lost or stolen.
- Requests may take 5-7 business days to complete, but we have heard reports that most of them take place in 2 days or less.
- For additional information, refer to Apple’s article about unlocking iPhone.
You can fill out an online request form on AT&T’s website located here.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone 5 md635ll/a
- iphone md294c/a
- iphone 5 model md293c
- iphone5 md293ll/a
- iphone 3 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone5 nd209ll/a
- iphone5 Md294c locked
This is unconfirmed news but is most likely the truth. T-Mobile is not getting the iPhone 5. T-Mobile is going back to unlimited 4G data and is pressing hard with their AT&T comparisons showing how much money can be saved going with T-Mobile over AT&T.
TmoNews has just released some internal information that they got that shows that T-Mobile is adding micro SIM Kits For iPhone 4/4S and training employees For “Selling Against The iPhone”. The Micro SIM kits will be leveraged for individuals bringing their own compatible device to be used on T-Mobile’s network. The new micro SIM Kit, which is compatible with the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S allows customers to bring their unlocked iPhones to the T-Mobile network. We all know that a new iPhone will be released this September and these T-Mobile training memos pretty much confirm that T-Mobile will not be offering the iPhone but they will support unlocked versions.
T-Mobile does not support the iPhone’s 3G/4G band yet. So if you switch to T-Mobile you only get 2G speeds currently. This is changing however and T-Mobile’s network should be fully supported by the end of the year. It is already live in certain parts of the country.
Incoming search terms:
- md654ll/a a1429
- unlocked iphone 5 tmoblie lte
- change imei iphone 4s verizon
- iphone 5 model comparison nd209ll/a
- is there a way to bypass iphone5 50 mb download block
- md654ll/a a1429 international
- ND209LL iphone lock
- tmobile reframing
Apple has released a new (PRODUCT) RED bumper which works with the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. The (PRODUCT) RED campaign is a campaign that Apple has participated in the past that spreads AIDS awareness. Similar to the Pink color that signifies the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Awareness.
The new red bumper came a little too late as many people will be upgrading to or purchasing the newly designed iPhone 5 that is stated to be released next month. You can purchase the Red bumper on Apple’s website for $29. It has a currently shipping time frame of 4-6 days. If your in a hurry for it you may be able to pick it up at a local Apple retail store. Tim Cook noted that sales of (PRODUCT) RED Apple products have generated over $50 million for the charity.read more
(just a warning: The music is very catchy and you will get the theme song stuck in your head for the whole week!) I am not going to lie the music is awesome but may be annoying to some people. I actually would like an mp3 of the theme song. I find it very amusing. The graphics are also very well done. They are not the best around, but the developers did take time to make them look good.
Not only can you create your own characters and get them to interact with each other; Joomeez also features a span of mini-games that will challenge you in diverse ways and will help you accrue Care-Points. You will then be able to use them to purchase more items for your Joomeez and even more mini-games. Even though there is a limited amount of mini games to play, the main concept of the game is to create unique characters to show your friends and family.
Joomeez, developed by Virapps, was a project that took over a year to create. It is available in the App Store and can be downloaded for FREE for the iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch, iPad and we also have a special Joomeez HD version, available for the iPad 2 and the new iPad.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone 5 model md294c
- iphone case rihanna
- ios 6 0 1 iphone 3gs torrent
- iphone 3gs 3 1_6 0 10a403 indir
- iPhone2 1_6 1 3_ _Restore ipsw