Here is a nice little trick to unlock your iPhone. It is good for 3 years even if Apple closes the loop hole. This unlock will work on any baseband as long as your jailbroken on iOS 5.0, iOS 5.0.1, or iOS 5.1. To get started you will need to know what carrier your iPhone is currently locked to, your Jailbroken iPhone you want to unlock to use on a different carrier like T-Mobile, and a computer with the latest version of iTunes installed with a working internet connection for activation.
- Launch Cydia from your iPhone.
- Click on Manage at the bottom.
- Press the Sources button.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- Click add and type: http://repo.bingner.com and press Add Source.
- Click the return to Cydia button and then click on the source Bingner.
- Click on SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module).
- Press install on the upper right corner. Then Confirm. Then press reload SpringBoard.
- You will now be taken back to your iPhone’s home screen and will see a new icon titled SAMPrefs. Click and open it.
- Tap Utilities from within the program.
- Select De-Activate iPhone. Your iPhone will deactivate.
- Under More Information, confirm that your iPhone is deactivated and that SAM is enabled.
- Tap Method and choose By Country and Carrier.
- Tap Country and choose the Country of the sim the phone was originally locked to.
- The choose carrier and click on the carrier the phone is locked to. NOT YOUR SIM your trying to unlock. (For some carriers operating more than one Carrier ID you may need to select SIM ID.)
- Click More Information and copy the IMSI under SAM Details to the clipboard.
- Next Tap Spoof Real Sim to SAM.
- Go back to the main SAM screen and past the IMSI number that you copied earlier.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes and let it activate your iPhone. ”Double click “Phone Number” parameter at the main device screen and make sure that the ICCID matches that of your SIM card.”
- Unplug your iPhone from the computer and close iTunes.
- Reopen SAMPrefs on the iPhone and disable it.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer again and open iTunes. You will get a message that says “The iPhone failed to actiave. Please try again later.” This is normal. Just close iTunes and open it back up. You will then get a signal shortly and your iPhone is unlocked.
- You should now backup your iPhone unlock ticket in case this method is ever blocked.
- Push notifications may stop working after this procedure but can be easily restored with “clear push” utility in SAM followed by connecting to iTunes.
Your phone will work normally with your SIM card and that SIM card ONLY since we have tricked iTunes to think that ICCID is one of the intended carrier’s. The phone can be rebooted and connected to iTunes freely without losing the “unlock”, at least for now.
Incoming search terms:
- leimobile source cydia
- Spoof Text Message Free
- iphone 5 basic tutorials
- lei mobile source cydia
- lei cydia source
- simple mobile iphone settings cydia
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 jailbreak
- descargar ipod4 1_6 0_10a523
- spoof text free cydia
- dtvrunner download
Ladies and Gentlemen Update your iPad 2′s and iPhone 4S’ to 5.0.1 and go snag this jailbreak!
The iPhone “Dream Team” has release Absinthe, the new tool to jailbreak A5 devices running iOS 5.0.1. That is iPad 2 and iPhone 4S for those of you wondering!! This is an untethered jailbreak, meaning you don’t have to hook up your device to the computer every time you reboot.
The updated greenpois0n tool is now available for download. They have both a mac version and a windows version.
If you’re getting the “Error establishing a database connection” when launching the jailbreak tool, hacker PlanetBeing tweeted a simple workaround solution: Go to Settings and enable VPN under Network.
Grab it now from Chronic-Dev
Incoming search terms:
- download iphone3 1_6 1_10a403
- how to jailbreak iphone 4 model mc924ll/a
- jailbreak mc924ll/a
- mc924ll/a iphone 4s jailbreak
- mc924ll/a jail break
We are only days away now from an Untethered Jailbreak for the A5 processor. This includes the iPhone 4S and iPad 2. We now have video proof of an iPhone 4S jailbroken. The video was made by Chronic Dev Team member DHowett. Check it out you can clearly tell that this is an iPhone 4S running Cydia!
Incoming search terms:
- simple mobile mms settings for iphone 3gs 5 0 1
- jailbreak iphone iphone2 1_6 1_10b141 message iphone2 1_6 1 10b141 what is
- redsn0w ios 2 1_6 1
- download redsn0w for iPhone2 1_6 1_10B141
- iphone 2 1_6 1_10B141 download
- iphone2 _6 1_10b141
- redsn0w iPhone3 1_6 1
- what version redsnow do i need foriphone2 1_6 1_10b141
- redsnow for iphone2 1_6 1
- redsnow to jailbreak ios 6 1 (10B141) untethered version
Pod2G has released the untethered jailbreak for non A5 devices. Which is pretty much everything except for the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
Here are the basic steps for how to get it:
- The untether is for iOS 5.0.1 on iPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPhone4-CDMA, iPad1, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G
- If you have one of those devices and are not on 5.0.1 yet, update now! The SHSH window is still open for 5.0.1 If you unlock via ultrasn0w or gevey, make sure you only get to 5.0.1 via a custom IPSW! Once you’re at 5.0.1, use the latest redsn0w 0.9.10 to both jailbreak and untether.
- If you’re already at 5.0.1 with a tethered jailbreak, you have two choices: either run redsn0w 0.9.10 over your current jailbreak (deselect “Install Cydia” if you do that), or install the Cydia package prepared by the chronic devteam. The patches are the same regardless of which you choose.
- Some of you are using a hybrid 5.0/5.0.1 configuration. If so, do not attempt to install this untether over that setup! You will most likely get into a reboot cycle. Do a sync and fresh restore to 5.0.1 then install the jailbreak + untether.
Incoming search terms:
- redsnow icon
- iPhone2 1_6 1_10B141 shsh
- ipsw for md377ll
- iPhone3 1_6 1_10b144 _custom_restore Activation
- iphone2 1_6 1_10b141 _restore ipsw utorrent
- redsn0w for 2 1_6 1 mac
- iphone3 3_6 0_10a403 free download
- enter dfu iphone2 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw
- redsnow iphone2 1_6 1_10b141
- ispw md377ll/a
These are the settings you need to get MMS working on your iPhone running iOS 5.0 and above. This includes iOS 5.1.1 and iOS 6.0. There are 2 ways to get MMS working on your Simple Mobile iPhone. The first requires you to jailbreak. This is the easiest way. If you have a factory unlocked iPhone, you can use the iBackupbot method below to get mms working without a jailbreak.
If you are on the $25 15 Day Talk & Text plan, you cannot use MMS as a data plan is required. When your current plan expires, upgrade your plan to one that includes data so you may take advantage of the MMS feature.
1. Add our Cydia repo to find the iPhone MMS Fix for Simple Mobile.
Our Repo is http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/
Once you install the fix you will need to reboot your phone and go into settings->general->network and make sure the APN is correct.
The settings should look like this:
Mms proxy: 216.155.165.050 You may need to change the proxy to 184.108.40.206:8080
Mms max: 1048576
Mms ua prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
If you are using the $40 TalkTextILD plan, you cannot use MMS as a data plan is required. When your current plan expires, upgrade your plan to one of the data capable plans – 50MB or 150MB – that Simple Mobile offers.
2. If you are unable to jailbreak and/or have a factory unlocked iPhone you can use iBackupBot which allows you to modify files on your iPhone without jailbreaking.
1. First things first. Make a full backup of your iPhone in iTunes.
2. Download the program iBackupBot. Make sure to select Mac or Windows. You may use the free trial, but it is best to purchase!
3. Launch iBackupBot and just hit OK to all of the messages that may pop up. It may take a while to load all the device information if you have multiple backups saved on your computer.
4. Once loaded you will want to find your most recent backup on the left had side and select it.
5. Next you will see a list of files show up in the righthand box. Scroll down until you see Library/Preferences/com.apple.mms_override.plist.
6. Double click on the mms override.plist and it will pop up a box to edit the file.
7. Download this com.apple.mms_override.plist and paste the contents into the box or manually write it out. It should looks similar to the picture below which is for T-Mobile. Simple Mobile’s will look a bit different. The MMSC string should be http://smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
8. Now put a checkmark in the box next to Library/Preferences/com.apple.mms_override.plist and then click on File at the top and select restore.
9. iBackupBot will restore this new edited file onto your iPhone.
10. I will make a video Tutorial soon.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a403
- simple mobile mms settings for iphone 4 ios 5 1 1
- iphone 5 simple mobile
- plist for simple mobile
- ios 5 0 1 tmobile mms
- simple mobile iphone 4s mms
- simple mobile iphone 5
- lei mobile mms fix t mobile
- simple mobile iphone 4 ios 5