Did you pick up a new iPhone 5 only to find out it is locked to AT&T? Well no worries, we are now partnering with a company who can unlock your AT&T iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5 in just a few short hours. Please be aware that it could take up to 24 hours but usually it will get done in less than 3 hours.
All you need to do is fill out the form below with your IMEI, name, email, phone number, and pay just $35 and your iPhone will be factory unlocked for life. If you do not know your iPhone IMEI you can open up the phone app and dial *#06* and you will get your 15 digit IMEI.
We can offer some other services besides iPhones that are locked to AT&T. Just send us an email and we will let you know if we can unlock your iPhone or not.
UPDATE: iPhone Unlocking is now illegal. Please message us for more details.
Incoming search terms:
- tmobile carrier 14 1 download
- iphone imei writer
- md294ll/a will I see tmobile 3g or 4g
- 4s imei block bypass
- imei bypass app iphone 4
- iphone5 imei overwrite
- is md296ll/a unlocke
- lei mobile imei program
- override att iphone imei block
- override imei iphone 4
Thinking about buying an iPhone 5 from a third party like Craigslist or eBay? Make sure you follow these simple steps so you do not get scammed.
Here are a few things to watch out for so you do not get scammed when buying an iPhone 5:
- Never give people money upfront. Obviously if your purchasing the device with eBay you will have to pay for it before they ship. Make sure you use Paypal and that the transaction is covered so you and the seller are both protected.
If you are going to buy from someone off of Craigslist, don’t give anyone any money until the iPhone is physically handed to you. You cannot trust someone who says they will order it and have it sent to your house. They can easily cancel or re-route the shipping.
- If you are buying a Verizon or Sprint model, make sure to meet at a Verizon or Sprint store and activate the phone there before they leave. If not, you could end up spending $700+ and getting a phone that someone reports lost or stolen minutes after you buy it and now you’ve got a very expensive iPod.
Likewise, even with AT&T, meet at an AT&T store and get your new micro or nano SIM on the spot and create some kind of proof of purchase. The person selling could easily sell you the phone and then call Apple Care and report it lost/stolen and whereas with Verizon and Sprint, the ESN is instantaneously blocked, with AT&T it can take up to a couple of weeks, but you would still be stuck with a phone that was scammed with insurance fraud. Get the person’s name, address, take their pictures, etc etc. If you can prove to AT&T that you bought it legitimately, they will unblock it and charge the retail price to the account owner. That will teach them a lesson.
- Watch out for Chinese Knock Off Models. Know what you are purchasing before you pay top dollar.
- DO NOT meet and night! You should always be save and meet in public places during the day. We have all heard the stories of people getting robbed at gunpoint. Be careful! Also don’t fall for someone who shows up and says “Oh I forgot the phone at home” and asks you for a ride back to their place. If that happens, RUN and call the police! Who offers to sell a phone and then forgets it?
- Always deal in cash. It is safe for both the buyer and seller.
- Do a thorough scan of the iPhone before you buy! If it’s “sealed” check the seals to make sure they haven’t been tampered with. Hand the cash to the person and ask them to watch you open the box. If they get nervous, then you know you’ve found a scammer and you should call the police.
Here are some additional tips to follow:
- Once you have purchased the iPhone, if you realize you don’t like it or find out that you got scammed, you can’t call the police and ask for legal action. The only recourse you would have is a small claims court case, but that’s only if you have a way to find the person. Don’t call a person threatening to call the police. It’s better to take a picture of their license plate and of the person and try to get their address and send them certified mail.
- Do your research before you buy! Make sure the iPhone your purchasing works with your current carrier. You may have to purchase an Unlocked version. Check that it is unlocked before you hand over the money, or you may have to pay between $20-$50 to get an IMEI unlock so that you can use the iPhone on your carrier.
Please also be aware that Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T models are different. You need to know if your service is GSM or CDMA. Realize that Craigslist is a “buyer beware” buying environment and the responsibility is on the buyer to be educated. Your best defense when buying on Craigslist is to be educated.
Feel free to leave a message if you have any other questions or a story to share.
Incoming search terms:
- how to check if iphone 5 is stolen
- unlock stolen iphone 5
- can you activate a stolen iphone 5
- I bought a stolen iphone 5
- bought iphone 5 from craigslist
- how to activate a stolen iphone 5
- craigslist iphone 5 scams
- how to activate stolen iphone 5
- how to tell if iphone 5 is stolen
- iphone 5 scams on ebay
Any current or former AT&T customers have the ability to IMEI unlock up to 5 iPhones per account, per year, as long as the account is in good standing or all previous debts have been paid. The account must have have been active for at least 60 days.
An IMEI unlock is a factory unlock that will allow you to use your iPhone on any GSM network worldwide and will allow you to install iOS updates with out being locked out. Many companies are charging between $50-$150 for this service, so if you are a present or past ATT customer you should look into this FREE IMEI unlocking solution. If you are not an AT&T customer you can ask a friend or family member to possibly unlock it for you.
There are some requirements and other useful pieces of information that you need to be aware of.
- AT&T will only unlock iPhones that were designed to be used on AT&T’s network.
- You can unlock any iPhone version including the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S.
- The iPhone must not have been reported lost or stolen.
- Requests may take 5-7 business days to complete, but we have heard reports that most of them take place in 2 days or less.
- For additional information, refer to Apple’s article about unlocking iPhone.
You can fill out an online request form on AT&T’s website located here.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone 5 md635ll/a
- iphone md294c/a
- iphone 5 model md293c
- iphone5 md293ll/a
- iphone 3 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone5 nd209ll/a
- MD645LL/A factory un lock
Many iPhone users are looking for a way to break free from their carrier. Gevey has a temporary solution for the iPhone 4S users running iOs 5.1.1, but it does not work flawlessly. Text messaging does not work with the Gevey Ultra S on iOS 5.1.1 and users of the iPhone 4 running the latest iOS versions had no way of unlocking their iPhone at all, since the Gevey only works for iPhone 4S models.
Recently several sites started selling a Permanent Factory Unlock for all iPhone models and versions, and they work great! There are many benefits of IMEI unlocking ( Permanent Factory unlocking).
Most important is that these are official factory unlocks, which means once the iPhone is unlocked, it will stay unlocked forever. You can Wipe, restore, upgrade or downgrade your iPhone, the unlock will stay, no matter what.
Another large benefit is that it will work with any iPhone model ( iphone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS / iPhone 3) all iOS version, and all baseband versions. The only requirement is that the network your iPhone is locked to is supported. Even in-contract iPhone’s can be unlocked permanently.
Peter Smit from www.imeiunlockiphone.com said “ AT&T unlocks are by far most popular, we offer them at $99 and the unlocks for AT&T are done almost instantly. Most are done in less then 12 hours, but always within 48 hours. Once the unlock is done, our customers receive an email telling them to connect their iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock. iTunes will show a message saying: Congratulations, your iPhone is now unlocked”.
Turn around times and prices for permanent iPhone unlocks vary: AT&T unlocks are $99 and are done in less then 48 hours, while some Canadian and Switzerland unlocks can take up to 2 weeks to unlocks at prices well over $200.
The question is, are they worth the money? Unlocked iPhones are worth about $100 more on the market vs a locked iPhone. So If you are looking to unlock AT&T its well worth the money. If however you live in Sweden and need to unlock your Three network iPhone for a fee of $230 USD you have to ask yourself if that price is worth it. If you travel a lot and want to use cheaper local simcards you might be able to save money, even after paying that amount of money.
For more information about IMEI unlocking your iPhone you can visit imeiunlockiphone.com
Incoming search terms:
- iphonefactoryunlocks com review
- iphonefactoryunlocks com
- iphonefactoryunlocks com reviews
- imeiunlockiphone com review
- imeiunlockiphone scam
- does imeiunlockiphone com is scam ?
- unlock imei starting with 99 for att
- md293c/a locked or unlocked
- iphone imei unlock sweden
- imeiunlockiphone com works
The iPhone IMEI unlock solution is basically a permanent factory unlock for the iPhone.
Unlockaniphone.org confirmed today that after extensive testing they have released their IMEI unlocking service to the public.
They have been in the iPhone unlocking business since 2007 and lately , mainly focused on selling Gevey sim imposers and offering iPhone repair services to their customers.
In search to find a solution for the many customers with iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1 with latest baseband ( non supported by Gevey sim) they started testing with IMEI unlocks.
In the beginning being very skeptical about this, we soon learned that these unlocks work flawlessly.
The process is extremely simple: The user submits his iPhone’s IMEI number at the site and selects the original carrier of the iPhone.
After 1-4 days the user then receives an Email with the message that the iPhone is unlocked. Permanently.
You then simply connect the iPhone to iTunes and you will see a message popup saying “Congratulations – Your iPhone is Unlocked”.
You can now use any Carrier sim in the iPhone, and enjoy the permanent unlock.
The main benefit of unlocking via IMEI is that users do not have to worry about future iOS updates: The unlock is permanent regardless of iOS version, baseband or model.
It will work worldwide, and there is no hassle with switching SIM imposers or non working unlocks after ( accidental) iOS upgrades. The downside of the IMEI unlocks is the price ( price varies from $40.00-$225.00 depending on the network and country) Also the unlock is not instant. The IMEI’s need to be processed and depending on the network it can take 2-6 days before the iPhone is unlocked.
The unlock for AT&T is so popular that they regularly disable the order form for IMEI unlocks. Currently for AT&T there is a waiting line of over 15 days, so the order form for AT&T is closed for now.
Another “problem” with the IMEI unlocks is that not all networks are available. New networks are being added regularly, but as of yet its not possible to unlock all networks.
The IMEI unlock is a great solution for everyone who wants to unlock his iPhone without hassle, or needs to unlock his iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1, as there currently is no other unlock available for this model.
Incoming search terms:
- knuckle case
- brass knuckle iphone case
- brass knuckles iphone case cheap
- cheap imei unlock
- cheapest imei unlock
- iphone model mc922ll
- cheapest imei unlock iphone
- cheap imei unlock iphone
- cheapest iphone imei unlock
- cheapest imei unlock iphone 4