Chart Calendar is a simple to use iPhone and iPad application that lets you keep track of your notes, numbers, and pictures using a calendar. This application makes your life easier by keeping everything organized and all in one place using visually appealing formats.
This application has so many different uses its amazing. You can simply plot and track almost any type of data you can think of. You can track things like your weight, blood pressure, pulse, or just about anything you would want to track. You can even attach pictures for every piece of data entered.
Some ways to use Chart Calendar for your personal and professional life:
* Keep track and explore your health in pictures and numbers.
* Record your fitness achievements using numbers, plots and photos.
* Manage and record your medication and diet numbers.
* Add recipes and related pictures for each day.
* Store and explore product prices with pictures for comparison shopping.
* Keep track of your finances: record how much you spend in each category.
* Take meeting and class notes and capture ideas.
* Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and diagrams.
* Reduce paper clutter: take snapshots of receipts, restaurant menus etc.
Once you have a sufficient amount of data, you can see it plotted on graphs, charts, tables, and diagrams to see if your hitting your goals or not. Not only that but you have access to other very useful statistical information like the average, min, max, and median.
All of your data can be accessed from almost anywhere using iCloud or iTunes for backups, email capabilities, and offline mode for the times you do not have an internet connection.
The graphics in this application are very sleek and modern looking all while offering simple to use navigation.
Char Calendar is currently priced at just $0.99 and is a universal application so you can use it on the iPhone and iPad for one low price. If your interested in managing your data with a great app, be sure to check out Chart Calendar on the Apple App Store.
Apple has made some dramatic changes in iTunes moving from 10.7 to iTunes 11 and today they finally released iTunes 11 to the public. iTunes 11 is a completely redesigned player, offers a newly remodeled store, and offers even more iCloud features. The new iTunes looks easy, because it is easy.
Download iTunes 11 today and let us know what you think.read more
Like to digitize all your business cards and save in your iPad? Well, there is a solution to scan and save business cards in your iPad. WorldCard HD from Penpower Inc will help you out in this regard. WorldCard HD is the best solution for people who frequently uses business cards. With WorldCard HD you can shift your iPad into a smart Customer Relationship Manager.
WorldCard HD smartly uses your device’s camera to capture business cards. To add a business card, simply take a snap of the business and then tap “Recognize button”. A good lighting background is required for accurate recognition. With OCR (Optical Character Recognition) the app recognizes the text in the business card and automatically saves in your iPad. All the details like name, address, company. designation, phone numbers, fax, e-mail address, website will be automatically saved. You can also add/edit some information if required.
Features of WorldCard HD
WorldCard HD is loaded with many remarkable features.
In order to make sure the image of the business cards are taken perfectly, the anti-shake function helps to provide best definition of image.
Accurate Character Recognition:
WorldCard HD recognizes the text available in the business cards accurately with the help of the OCR feature.
Batch Card Recognition:
WorldCard HD has a capability to scan multiple cards, which lets you to save time.
Google Map Connectivity:
The striking feature about the WorldCard HD is the Google Map connectivity feature. It lets you to get the location of your contact which helps to save time and in route planning.
Social Media Connectivity:
You can get connected to your contact’s social media profiles like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Easy to Share & Backup:
You can exchange your date with the help of Open In, Mail, iTunes File Sharing. Also you can share or backup with your contacts with the help of cloud storage services like iCloud or Dropbox.
With WorldCard HD you can carry your business cards anywhere and can retrieve them at any time whenever required. WorldCard HD recognizes test in 11 different languages ranging from English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and Dutch so it is convenient for users to choose and save business cards in their native language. The interface of WorldCard HD is very simple to use. With Google Map connectivity, you can find the location of your contact which is one of the cool feature. The contacts are sorted in alphabetical order, so it is easy to retrieve information about your contact.
The iPad’s camera is not good enough for recognition, but you can overcome this issue by adding images from the photo stream of iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS or by importing WorldCard Data (*.wcxf). The app is little expensive.
WorldCard HD is best suited for business professionals, entrepreneurs, sales or any professionals who often uses business cards. Download WorldCard HD and get rid of physical business cards. WorldCard HD is available in the iTunes store for $14.99 only.
Incoming search terms:
Many people have been asking how you share Photo Streams in iOS 6. Apple has actually made it a bit difficult. They have turned off photo sharing as the default.
In order to enable photostream sharing in iOS 6 you have to open up Settings, Go to the iCloud tab on the left, then click Photo Stream. You then want to turn on Shared Photo Streams. This will allow you to create photo streams to share with other people, or subscribe to other people’s shared photo streams.
Now just open up your Photos application, click on the Photo Stream tab and hit the + button. You can now choose the contacts you want to share your photo stream with. You have the option to name your photo stream and have the ability to publish your photos to a public website. This will allow anyone to view this shared photo stream on iCloud.com
If you want to add or remove people from a photo stream, you just hit the blue arrow button next to the photo stream. You will then have the options to edit the photo stream as seen in the picture below.
Incoming search terms:
- how to share photostream
- subscribe to photostream
- photostream public website
- how to subscribe to photostream
- iPhone2 1_6 0_10A403_Restore
- how to subscribe to other people\s photostream
- how to share a photostream
- allow anyone to view this shared phito stream on i cloud com
- how to subscribe to other people\s photo stream
- directv on jailbroken ipad
Apple has just announced iOS 6 and it is now available to the general public on September 19. Developers have been testing it for the past few months already. Here are the direct download links to iOS 6.
Some of the New features of iOS 6 include:
- New Maps application with 3D views and turn by turn navigation
- FlyOver Satellite mode which is amazing!
- iCloud Tabs: lets you share tabs in Safari between your computer and iOS device.
- Mail is completely upgraded: Can mark people as VIP and then when you get an email from that person it goes into a special mailbox.
- Passbook: Keeps track of coupons, movie tickets, boarding passes, etc.
- Shared Photo Streams: Share all of your photos directly with your friends and family. It will instantly update on their devices as soon as you take a picture.
- Siri Updates: Integrated sport scores, can launch apps now!, Yelp, Rotten Tomatoes, and Open Table integrated. Post to Facebook and Twitter using Siri.
- Phone App enhancements: Ability to send an SMS or iMessage back if you can’t take the call.
- Redesigned AppStore
You should probably stay away from upgrading to iOS 6 if you rely on a jailbreak and/or software unlock. Please wait until the iPhone Dev Team has released an official method to upgrade safely.
If you are looking for old iOS Download Links you should have a look at this post.
- iPhone 3GS iPhone2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 GSM iPhone3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 Verizon iPhone3,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 Sprint iPhone3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4S iPhone4,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,1 iPhone5,1_6.0_10A405_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,2 iPhone5,2_6.0_10A405_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 Wifi iPad2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 GSM iPad2,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 CDMA iPad2,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 2 i2i iPad2,4_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 Wifi iPad3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 GSM iPad3,2_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPad 3 CDMA iPad3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPod Touch 4G iPod4,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw
- iPod Touch 5G iPod5,1_6.0_10A406_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, new iPad, iPad 2, 5th and 4th gen iPod Touch get iOS 6 on September 19.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 3_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw
- ios 6 direct download links
- iphone4 1_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw
- ipad2 1_6 1_10b141 _restore ipsw download
- iPhone4 1_6 0_10A523_Restore
- iphone 3 2_6 0_10A523_restore ipsw download
- which ipad is ipad2 1_6 1_10b141 _restore ipsw
- iphone3 1_6 1 restore
- iphone 4s sprint 6 0 1 iphone4 1_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw