The world’s most expensive iPhone 4S, dubbed iPhone 4S Elite Gold, sells for $9.4 million. The current price is £6,000,000.00. This luxurious iPhone was designed by Stewart Hughes, and sells for 11,000x the price of an unlocked 64 GB iPhone 4S.
So far only 2 of these iPhones have been made. Some of the features include:
- The bezel has about 500 individual diamonds.
- The back is 24 carat gold.
- The Apple logo is made of 24 carat gold and 53 diamonds.
- The home button is an 8.6 carat diamond, and a pink 8.6 carat diamond is also included.
- It comes with a beautiful platinum chest, which includes pieces of an original T-Rex bone.
If your looking for a more affordable alternative. Check out:
Incoming search terms:
- most expensive phone in the world
- most expensive iphone 4 case
- most expensive iphone case in the world
- most expensive iphone 4s case
- expensive iphone 4 case
- most expensive iphone in the world
- expensive iphone 4s cases
- most expensive iphone 4 case in the world
- most expensive iphone
- most expensive iphone 4 cases
This expensive solid gold iPad is uniquely designed and crafted by Katherine Hughes. This is for the most elite individual. It is the worlds 1st solid gold and diamond iPad. Encrusted with 25.5 carats of ‘I’F’ Flawless diamonds, a magnificent total of 53 individually set sparkling gems dwell beautifully in their solid 22ct Apple logo. The rear and screen surround are made from a single piece of solid 22 carat gold, weighing an immense 2,100 grams.
The ipad is the Wi-Fi & 3G , 64GB version. This is a limited edition model and only 10 units will be made.
I would love to meet the person who buys one of these.read more