Apple has just pushed out iOS 6.1.2 to fix some bugs with Microsoft’s Exchange and also to patch the bug that allowed access to the phone application by bypassing the passcode.
The official release states that it Fixes an Exchange calendar bug that could result in increased network activity and reduced battery life.
If you are jailbroken, stay away from this update until Evasi0n jailbreak has been proven to work correctly.
The iOS 6.1.2 IPSW has a build of 10B146 and here are the direct download links:
iPad 2 (Wi-Fi) (iPad2,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0714.20130215.Mpsr2/iPad2,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad 2 (GSM) (iPad2,2) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0724.20130215.2D4rt/iPad2,2_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad 2 (CDMA) (iPad2,3) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0708.20130215.Qm6q4/iPad2,3_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad2,4 (iPad2,4) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0750.20130215.Fb65t/iPad2,4_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad Mini (Wi-Fi) (iPad2,5) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0746.20130215.436Gb/iPad2,5_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad Mini (GSM) (iPad2,6) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0749.20130215.96TgY/iPad2,6_6.1.2_10B147_Restore.ipsw
iPad Mini (CDMA) (iPad2,7) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0730.20130215.Acsit/iPad2,7_6.1.2_10B147_Restore.ipsw
iPad 3 (Wi-Fi) (iPad3,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0736.20130215.Wwft4/iPad3,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad 3 (GSM) (iPad3,2) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0710.20130215.Vfgst/iPad3,2_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad 3 (CDMA) (iPad3,3) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0747.20130215.6994G/iPad3,3_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad 4 (Wi-Fi) (iPad3,4) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0734.20130215.543df/iPad3,4_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPad 4 (GSM) (iPad3,5) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0719.20130215.FssOd/iPad3,5_6.1.2_10B147_Restore.ipsw
iPad 4 (CDMA) (iPad3,6) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0721.20130215.FkaJr/iPad3,6_6.1.2_10B147_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 3GS (iPhone2,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0744.20130215.2E34r/iPhone2,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 4 (GSM) (iPhone3,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0722.20130215.BzrgV/iPhone3,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 4 (GSM) (2012) (iPhone3,2) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0739.20130215.F654R/iPhone3,2_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 4 (CDMA) (iPhone3,3) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0726.20130215.Npal4/iPhone3,3_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 4S (iPhone4,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0926.20130215.DaTe4/iPhone4,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 5 (GSM) (iPhone5,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0720.20130215.Xerg4/iPhone5,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 5 (CDMA) (iPhone5,2) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0727.20130215.Prgt5/iPhone5,2_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPod touch 4G (iPod4,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0732.20130215.Mkmt5/iPod4,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
iPod touch 5G (iPod5,1) http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0731.20130215.At0tt/iPod5,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
Incoming search terms:
- ios 6 1 2 mms
- leimobile com applications
- fix data tmobile ios 6 1 2
- ios 6 1 2 mms access
- ios 6 1 2 mms fix for iphone 4
- iphone 4 6 1 2 скачать
- leimobile source for ios 6 1 2
- mobile terminal ios 6 1 2
What are the biggest features of the iPhone 5?
- Larger Screen: 326ppi Redina Display, Four-inches. 1136×640 resolution. Same width, but taller. Screen allows for another row of apps.
- 18% Thinner: 7.6mm thick.
- 20% Lighter: weights 112 grams.
- All New A6 Processor: 2X faster CPU and 2x graphics. Pages is said to launch 2.1X faster than before. Keynote attachments load 1.7X faster.
- Supports LTE: LTE stands for Long Term Evolution and is true 4G. Most of the wireless carriers are calling their data 4G, but it does not offer true 4G speeds. The iPad 3 currently supports LTE, while the iPhone 4S does not. The iPhone 4S supports HSPA+ which is just a speedier 3G technology yet AT&T calls it 4G. HSPA+ is 21Mbps, DC-HSDPA is 42Mbps, and LTE is a max of 100.
- Battery Life: Matches or exceeds the iPhone 4S - 8 hours of 3G or LTE talk time or browsing. 10 hours on WiFi browsing.
- Camera: 8MP 3,264 x 2,448 backside-illuminated sensor, five-element lens and f/2.4 aperture. Same as the iPhone 4S but thinner. Offers better low-light performance. Offers 40% faster image capture.
- New photo feature: Panorama - It’s a 28 megapixel resulting image! In real-time, it takes parts of photos and stitches them together. Uses image stabilization, and removes duped people
- New Video features: Take photos while recording, FaceTime over cellular networks. Front Camera is now 720p HD.
- 3 microphones: Offers enhanced audio and improved voice recognition and noise cancelation.
- New Dock Connector: The new 9pin mini dock connector replaces the old style to save space and offer faster speeds. Called “Lightning”. It is thinner and more durable. It is also double-sided. There will be adapters available.
- Runs iOS 6
Just Black and White again but with an aluminum back. The black has an anodized backing.
How much does the iPhone 5 cost?
Pricing will stay the same as the iPhone 4S (which will be discounted now)
16Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $199
32Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $299
64Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $399
16Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $649
32Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $749
64Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $849
Thats the iPhone 5. Are you going to upgrade to one?
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 2_6 0_10a403
- how much does the iphone 5 cost
- how much does a iphone 5 cost
- how much is the iPhone 5
- how to turn iphone into hotspot without letting carrier knowing
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a403 download blobs
- ntelos ipsw
- what is the difference features between iphone 5 model MD299X/A and iphone 5 MD662X/A?
Magnificent new display, incredibly thin, 0.71 inches thin (about the same as the Macbook Air), and just 4.46lbs. This new line has a retina display 15.4″ across with a pixel density of 2880×1800. Higher contrast ratios, deeper blacks, great angle of view and glare reduced by 75% on glossy screen. This is the World’s highest resolution notebook display. It has up to 16Gb of ram and 768GB of flash SSD storage. 7 hours of battery life, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, HDMI, and an SD slot.
Starting configuration, 15.4″, 2.3Ghz processor, 8GB RAM, GT 650M 1GB, 256GB flash… $2199
The all-new MacBook Pro started with a blank slate — without the constraints of legacy technology. That gave us the freedom to imagine something radical, something entirely different. A notebook so thin, so light, and so powerful. A notebook designed for the future, but ready to use today.
It may be incredibly thin and light, but the all-new MacBook Pro is also incredibly powerful. To achieve all that in a single design required relentless focus and a willingness to make bold decisions. Every millimeter was designed, engineered, built, and assembled to the most exacting performance standards. Bulky legacy technologies like the spinning hard drive and optical disc drive were left behind in favor of newer, higher-performance technologies — all-flash storage, for example. It’s much faster and far more reliable than a traditional hard drive. And it takes up 90 percent less space. Which is one of many reasons this MacBook Pro isn’t just extremely capable, it’s extremely portable, too.
The Retina display is a breakthrough — any way you look at it. We pushed the limits of technology to create a pixel density so high, you can see everything you’re doing with perfect clarity and make edits with pinpoint accuracy. Not only is it the highest-resolution display ever on a notebook, it has a new, more integrated design that achieves a level of fit and finish never before possible. This Retina display doesn’t sit behind a layer of glass, it is the glass. Which means you get all the benefits of a state-of-the-art display — vibrant colors, high contrast, and wide viewing angles — with very little glare. So there’s more to see, and even less to distract you from your work.
We designed every aspect of the all-new MacBook Pro with performance in mind. From the beginning, the entire internal structure was built to house the very best high-performance components: all-flash storage, the latest quad-core processors, powerful discrete graphics, massive amounts of memory. Yet despite packing such an enormous amount of power into such a slim design, we still achieved an astonishing 7-hour battery life.2 We also found a way to integrate the highest-quality speakers we’ve ever designed for a notebook. And we engineered a new cooling system that draws in air from three sides of the notebook. Alone, each of these elements is an incredible accomplishment. Together, they make this MacBook Pro the world’s most advanced notebook.
Designing from the ground up meant completely rethinking which ports belong on a high-performance notebook. The all-new MacBook Pro features the fastest, most advanced I/O technology available. And it’s the first notebook ever to include two Thunderbolt ports, two USB 3 ports, and an HDMI port — giving you the flexibility to connect multiple external displays, an HDTV, and other high-performance devices. Without a traditional optical drive, there’s room for ports conveniently located on both sides of the notebook. We even created a new, slimmer MagSafe 2 port to accommodate its thin, sleek design. So you can take this notebook anywhere. And be ready for anything.
The all-new MacBook Pro is the result of an obsessive focus on detail. Apple designers and engineers worked closely together to craft every single piece that went into making it — the fans, the vents, the speakers, the noise-reducing microphones, the screws, even the machining of the thumb scoop. Everything was considered, and nothing overlooked. Because when a notebook becomes this advanced, every nanometer counts.
Incoming search terms:
- plague inc nuke achievement
- plague inc nuke china
- plague inc achievements nuke
- plague inc how to nuke china
- plague inc nuke achievements
It appears that Apple has tweaked the iPad 2 and fitted it with a smaller 32 nano meter A5 chip. The revised iPad 2 now has an identifier of iPad2,4 which was first seen in the beta of iOS 5.1 in November. The new iPad has a 45nm A5X chip.
Anandtech received this new revised version of the iPad 2 and ran some benchmarking test. They found that the new 32nm chip improves battery life 15-30% over the previous iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi model.
Anandtech measured a 15% increase in the web browsing battery life, a nearly 30% increase in gaming battery life and an 18% increase in video playback battery life. Although Apple hasn’t revised its battery life specs, the iPad 2,4 definitely lasts longer on a single charge than the original iPad 2.
There is no way to tell from the outside of the box if you get a revised iPad 2 for the $399 price. You have to physically turn on the iPad 2 to check.
Incoming search terms:
- identify ipad modell ipad 2 rev a
- iPad2 1_6 0_10A403_Restore ipsw crdownload
Apple has released iOS 5.0.1 which helps the iPhone 4S poor battery issues. The release also brings several other enhancements including multitasking gestures for the original iPad.
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
iOS 5.0.1 is available for iPhone 4S, 4, and 3GS, the iPod touch (3G and 4G), and all iPad models. You can get the update via iTunes or via an over-the-air update if you have iOS 5 installed.
The build number is 90A405.
Direct iOS download links can be found here: http://leimobile.com/firmware-downloads/
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 2 (also iPad 2 AT&T and iPad 2 Verizon)
- iPod touch 3rd gen
- iPod touch 4th gen
Incoming search terms:
- h2o mms fix ios 5