Stop AutoPlay From Popping Up When You Plug Your iPhone, iPad, Or iPod Touch into Your Windows Computer
Here is the easiest was to stop that pesky AutoPlay window from popping up when you plug your iDevice in.
When you first plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod into your computer you will see a popup with like:
From here you go to your iDevice and select take no action, or something else if you want.
If you are looking for a way to stop iTunes from opening when you plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch than you need to uncheck the box in iTunes at the bottom, under Options, that says: “Open iTunes when this iPhone is connected.”
Incoming search terms:
- ipad autoplay
- ipad autoplay windows
- autoplay ipad
- when plug ipad into pc autoplay list pops up
- cancel autoplay ipad
- when plug ipad into computer itunes it goesvto autoplay
- when i connect iphone autoplay comes up
- itunes is not an option in autoplay for iphone
- iPad podcast autoplay
- ipad connect to laptop brings up autoplay