Here is the easiest was to stop that pesky AutoPlay window from popping up when you plug your iDevice in.
When you first plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod into your computer you will see a popup with like:
From here you go to your iDevice and select take no action, or something else if you want.
If you are looking for a way to stop iTunes from opening when you plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch than you need to uncheck the box in iTunes at the bottom, under Options, that says: “Open iTunes when this iPhone is connected.”
Incoming search terms:
- ipad autoplay
- ipad autoplay windows
- autoplay ipad
- StopAutoPlayFromPoppingUpWhenYouPlugYouriPhone iPad OriPodTouchintoYourWindowsComputer|LEiMobile
- howto stop Autoplay ipad
- how to stop autoplay when plugging in iPhone
- how to cancel autoplay from iphone for itune
- ipod touch set auto play
- stop phone icon from popping up when plug in
- when i plug in ipod touch to my computer autoplay menu pops up what is that