Stop AutoPlay From Popping Up When You Plug Your iPhone, iPad, Or iPod Touch into Your Windows Computer
Here is the easiest was to stop that pesky AutoPlay window from popping up when you plug your iDevice in.
When you first plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod into your computer you will see a popup with like:
From here you go to your iDevice and select take no action, or something else if you want.
If you are looking for a way to stop iTunes from opening when you plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch than you need to uncheck the box in iTunes at the bottom, under Options, that says: “Open iTunes when this iPhone is connected.”
Incoming search terms:
- ipad autoplay
- ipad autoplay windows
- autoplay ipad
- stop autoplay on ipad
- itune autoplay when plugged
- stop iphone autoplay when connected to car
- stop itunes auto play iphone
- stop itunes play when plugged in
- Stopping autokay on ipad mini
- what does it mean when you plug your phone to your computer and a screen pops up and says autoplay