Stop AutoPlay From Popping Up When You Plug Your iPhone, iPad, Or iPod Touch into Your Windows Computer
Here is the easiest was to stop that pesky AutoPlay window from popping up when you plug your iDevice in.
When you first plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod into your computer you will see a popup with like:
From here you go to your iDevice and select take no action, or something else if you want.
If you are looking for a way to stop iTunes from opening when you plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch than you need to uncheck the box in iTunes at the bottom, under Options, that says: “Open iTunes when this iPhone is connected.”
Incoming search terms:
- ipad autoplay
- ipad autoplay windows
- autoplay ipad
- autoplay does not come up when i hook up my phone to my laptop
- autoplay ipad when connecting to pc
- how to stop ipod touch autoplay
- how to stop itunes from popping up when you plug in iphone
- itouch autoplay when connected
- stop itunes autoplay when plugged in