Sports Illustrated just put out their swimsuit edition app for free. It is somewhat of a disappointment if you don’t have a Sports Illustrated subscription. The free app is very limited and only lets you view 1 picture of each model. If your looking to see all of the super hot Kate Upton pics, your going to have to have a subscription or fork over some money.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 issue – optimized for your iPhone. Now you can take it with you everywhere you go. Download the app for FREE to view the world’s most beautiful women, including Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Julie Henderson, Jessica Gomes, Alyssa Miller, and many more. Upgrade to the premium version of the app with a one-time payment of $6.99 to see every image from the magazine plus ALL of this year’s videos – and some special stuff that we can only do in an app!
And if you currently subscribe to Sports Illustrated Magazine, you can access the premium version of this app for FREE! Simply log-in with your All Access credentials, or activate your digital access right in the app.
App highlights include:
· All of the images from the print issue rendered in a stunning hi-resolution format
· 68 gorgeously shot videos from some of the most exotic locations in the world
· Bodypainted world-class athletes Natalie Gulbis, Alex Morgan and Natalie Coughlin
· Get a better look by rotating models 360 degrees
· The return of Swimsuit star Bar Refaeli
· Airplay! View the videos, images and 360 effects on your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
· You asked for it, we listened: photos now feature pinch-and-zoom
· Play Favorites: save the photos and vids you like best for easy access
Summer never ends! Download the FREE Sports Illustrated Swimsuit app today.
Incoming search terms:
- apple app store logo
- guzzoni apple com certificate download
- guzzoni apple certificate
- guzzoni certificate download
- guzzoni certificate