Siri, the iPhone 4S’s personal assistant is down yet again. When you ask her to do something like set a timer or reminder etc. Siri responds with “Sorry, I’m having trouble connecting to the network.” It seems like there is an issue with Apple’s servers. Hopefully this gets fixed really soon and does not happen frequently.
UPDATE: It appears Apple’s servers are back up. Siri must think that she gets a break every so often.
Incoming search terms:
- mc924ll unlock
- sorry i\m having trouble connecting to the network
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523_restore ipsw
- sorry im having trouble connecting to the network
- siri fails
- siri sorry i am having trouble connecting to the network
- iPhone3 1_6 0_10A523_Restore
- sorry im having trouble understanding right now