Hey guys, the iPhone has been making the news a lot lately, now that Verizon has killed AT&T’s exclusivity here in the U.S. and the iPhone wars are on. Yesterday, Verizon released their own iPhone 4 commercial (which was amazing by the way) and it was a sucker punch right towards AT&T.
Today, AT&T is fighting back at Verizon and letting people know that you can use 3G and voice simultaneously, for now. If you saw my exclusive article, you may know that Verizon is in the process of being able to do that too.
So there you go guys! Take a look at the commercial! Tell us what you think in the comments below or on our YouTube channel!read more
Incoming search terms:
- upgrade iphone 4 baseband
- iphone 4 baseband upgrade
- how to upgrade baseband iphone 4
- how to keep baseband
- Prevent iPhone4 Baseband Update
- upgrading iphone 4 baseband
- iphone baseband update
- prevent iphone 3gs baseband update
- keep baseband
- the iphone could not been updated this device isnt eligible for the requested build
GreenPois0n is very easy to use but some people request tutorials so here we go. Please note that this jailbreak is for firmware 4.2.1. If you are on a lower iOS please use LimeRa1n.
If you require an unlock do not update to iOS 4.1 or 4.2.1. The UltraSn0w unlock does not support those basebands. If you have an iPhone 4 you can use Tiny Umbrella to upgrade and preserve your baseband. We will post a tutorial on that very soon.
1. The first thing you need to do is visit the Greenpois0n website
and download the latest version. Please note that this is only supported on the Mac as of writing this tutorial. Currently the latest version is greenpois0n-osx_rc5_2.zip
2. Make sure that iTunes is open and launch GreenPois0n.
3. Press Jailbreak and follow the instructions on the screen to put your iDevice in DFU mode.
4. If you successfully made it into DFU mode you will see your iDevice’s screen turn black and scroll a bunch of text and your iDevice will restart.
5. You will see a new application on your screen called Loader. open it up. Click on Cydia and press install. That is it. Your done. Now just install UltraSn0w from Cydia if you require an unlock!
Incoming search terms:
- the media content was not included
- media content was not included tmobile 4 2 1
- mobile jailbreak 4 2 1
- the media content was not included 4 2 1
- the media content was not included tmobile iphone
This is what Verizon had to say on the matter:
“This was an exciting day,” said Dan Mead, president and chief executive officer for Verizon Wireless. “In just our first two hours, we had already sold more phones than any first day launch in our history. And, when you consider these initial orders were placed between the hours of 3 a.m. and 5 a.m., it is an incredible success story. It is gratifying to know that our customers responded so enthusiastically to this exclusive offer – designed to reward them for their loyalty.”
Very impressive. They have yet to state how many units they actually sold, but they said that they ran out of iPhones to sell at 8:10 p.m. (EST).
They jokingly said that they have sold “more than ten”. Rumors suggest that Verizon only had 100,000 phones to sell.
The press release is after the jump!
Hey guys, we just ran Verizon’s iPhone advertisement on our YouTube channel a short while ago, but when I saw the commercial, something caught my eye. Right when the phone call came in, the “3G” logo never disappeared.
Why is this significant? Well, rumors have suggested, in the last couple of days, that Verizon is working on (as well as testing) a major CDMA network upgrade that would allow for simultaneous data & voice, just like AT&T and T-Mobile’s GSM networks support.
The thing is, they aren’t just rumors, Verizon flipped the switch on the HTC Thunderbolt a few days ago so that it could run on the Verizon CDMA network and do both voice and data at the same time. In an internal memo that we dug up, this is what it said:
There is functionality in the Thunderbolt that allows simultaneous voice and date whole on the VZW 3G network, however, we cannot promise the experience will be one that is consistent with our brand. As a result, do not reference this functionality as a benefit during conversations with customers.
Neither Apple nor Verizon’s COOs acknowledged any questions that referenced the (back then) rumored existence of a full CDMA network upgrade that would allow both data and voice to run on the phone at the same time. All they said was:
“It is on par with all other CDMA phones”
“I think people place different emphasis on things — I can tell you that the number one question I’ve gotten is when will the iPhone work on Verizon. I couldn’t be happier to tell people that. They will make those sorts of tradeoffs.”
So I don’t believe that this is a mere editing flaw, I think that they may have used one of their own internal models that they are testing the network upgrade on.
February 10th is just a week away and I know that we will find out more then.
More to come…
Incoming search terms:
- verizon com/networkupgrade
- cdma upgrade
- verizon cdma upgrade
- WWW VERIZON COM/NETWORKUPGRADE
- رقم udid مو موجود الايفون 4 verizon