Apple just released iOS 6.0.1. If you are still hoping for a jailbreak for iOS 6.0, you may want to hold off on updating.
Here is the official change log:
- This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
iPhone 5 users that want to do the over the air update from their iPhone 5 must first install an “updater” application to fix a bug that would otherwise prevent over-the-air updates. Once you install the updated, you can install iOS 6.0.1 from your iPhone.
Here are the Official iOS 6.0.1 download links. iOS 6 has a build number of 9B206:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5,1 (model A1428, AT&T/Canada)
- iPhone 5,2 (model A1429, Verizon and all others)
- iPad 2 (also iPad 2 AT&T and iPad 2 Verizon)
- iPod touch 4th gen
- iPod touch 5th gen
- iPad 3 WiFi
- iPad 3 CDMA (3,2)
- iPad 3 Global (3,3)
- iPad 4th gen (3,4)
Incoming search terms:
- ios 6 0 1 torrent
- ios 6 0 1 download torrent
- ios 6 0 1 torrent download
- iphone2 1_6 1 download
- evesi0n for ipad2
- leimobile com software
- ipad3 1_6 1_10b141 torrent
- el iphone 4s modelo 234ll es chino
- Ipod touch model ME179ZP version 6 0 (10A403) untethered jailbreak using evasion
- ipad2 evesi0n
What are the biggest features of the iPhone 5?
- Larger Screen: 326ppi Redina Display, Four-inches. 1136×640 resolution. Same width, but taller. Screen allows for another row of apps.
- 18% Thinner: 7.6mm thick.
- 20% Lighter: weights 112 grams.
- All New A6 Processor: 2X faster CPU and 2x graphics. Pages is said to launch 2.1X faster than before. Keynote attachments load 1.7X faster.
- Supports LTE: LTE stands for Long Term Evolution and is true 4G. Most of the wireless carriers are calling their data 4G, but it does not offer true 4G speeds. The iPad 3 currently supports LTE, while the iPhone 4S does not. The iPhone 4S supports HSPA+ which is just a speedier 3G technology yet AT&T calls it 4G. HSPA+ is 21Mbps, DC-HSDPA is 42Mbps, and LTE is a max of 100.
- Battery Life: Matches or exceeds the iPhone 4S - 8 hours of 3G or LTE talk time or browsing. 10 hours on WiFi browsing.
- Camera: 8MP 3,264 x 2,448 backside-illuminated sensor, five-element lens and f/2.4 aperture. Same as the iPhone 4S but thinner. Offers better low-light performance. Offers 40% faster image capture.
- New photo feature: Panorama - It’s a 28 megapixel resulting image! In real-time, it takes parts of photos and stitches them together. Uses image stabilization, and removes duped people
- New Video features: Take photos while recording, FaceTime over cellular networks. Front Camera is now 720p HD.
- 3 microphones: Offers enhanced audio and improved voice recognition and noise cancelation.
- New Dock Connector: The new 9pin mini dock connector replaces the old style to save space and offer faster speeds. Called “Lightning”. It is thinner and more durable. It is also double-sided. There will be adapters available.
- Runs iOS 6
Just Black and White again but with an aluminum back. The black has an anodized backing.
How much does the iPhone 5 cost?
Pricing will stay the same as the iPhone 4S (which will be discounted now)
16Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $199
32Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $299
64Gb iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract $399
16Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $649
32Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $749
64Gb iPhone 5 Unlocked without a contract $849
Thats the iPhone 5. Are you going to upgrade to one?
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 2_6 0_10a403
- how much does the iphone 5 cost
- how much does a iphone 5 cost
- how much is a iphone 5
- how much is the iPhone 5
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a403 download blobs
- ntelos ipsw
- what is the difference features between iphone 5 model MD299X/A and iphone 5 MD662X/A?
One of the larger features of iOS 6 is the new Maps application. Apple has discontinued their partnership with Google and created their own mapping platform from the ground up. Maps gives you turn-by-turn spoken directions, interactive 3D views, and the stunning Flyover feature.
Maps uses a vector-based engine that keeps text crisp, graphics clear, and panning and zooming smooth and responsive. Want to explore? Tilt and rotate to view an area and Maps keeps the names of the streets and places where they belong. So everything’s easy to read, and you won’t get lost.
Find your way to your destination using turn-by-turn spoken directions, a 3D view, and real-time traffic information. As you approach a turn, Maps speaks directions, so you can keep your eyes on the road. In addition, the screen turns into a 3D perspective view of the road ahead. Large signs and arrows superimposed over the image show you which way to go and how long it’s going to take to get there — even if your screen is locked. As you approach a turn, the camera angle changes dynamically to show you where to go. If you miss a turn, don’t worry. Maps automatically reroutes you and updates your ETA.
With Maps, you get real-time traffic information to calculate your ETA. Maps gives you details on what’s causing a backup, so you can tell if there’s a major incident or just a temporary slowdown. And if traffic’s a mess, Maps offers alternative routes to save you time.
No matter where you roam, Siri can help you find your way.2 To get to your destination, ask Siri to take you there and Maps immediately guides you along the fastest route.
Tap a pin you’ve placed on the map or a search result to see a card full of useful information about that location. View photos, tap to dial phone numbers, get an address, find websites, peruse Yelp ratings and reviews — even find deals to save you money. Tap the Quick Route button and Maps instantly gives you turn-by-turn directions to any search result.read more
It appears that both BGR.com and Blogdoiphone.com have gotten their hands on a leaked version of iOS 5.1 which is a version higher than what it out for the current developers. One of the new features found is the ability to slide the lockscreen up to launch the camera. Currently, to open the Camera application without having to unlock your phone, you have to double tap the home button. This show a picture of a camera and then you press that to launch the camera. The average iOS users does not no about this and now Apple is making it a lot easier for everyone to quickly launch the camera from the lockscreen. Another secret feature that is present is Siri will now speak Japanese. We knew this was coming and now it is confirmed. We expect iOS 5.1 to be released in the beginning of March.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone MD635ll/a
- iphone2 1_6 1_10a403_restore скачать
- a1429 iphone 5
- iphone2 1_6 0_10a403_restore ipsw unlock carrier torrent
Ok today’s the day. There is no live video, so we are bringing you a live blog to help get the news out. The event starts at 10am Pacific / 12n Central / 1pm Eastern. We will update this article in descending order. Please keep the refreshing a couple minute apart so we don’t risk going offline.
Thanks, now lets get going!!
Hey guys, Alan here, we are set to be covering this live Apple event. We have already seen Apple leak the iPhone 4S in Japan and is slated for an October 14th launch (just as we had reported a few days ago). Also, the iPhone 4S is said to have new GPS features. We’ll see soon.
Tim Cook is on stage announcing his first ever product launch. Then goes into talking about the new Hong Kong Apple Store and it’s beauty
Apple is going over some details of how they are doing right now:
*Nearly half of iPods sold are to customers buying their first iPod
* 45 million iPods sold, July 2010 – June 2011
* Over 300 million iPods sold to date
* iPod. The world’s #1 music player
* NPD: iPod holds 78% U.S. market share, August 2011
* NPD: 23% U.S. market share for Mac, August 2011
* Mac installed base: 58 million users
* YOT growth: Mac, 23%, Windows PC, 4%
* Mac OS X Lion: 6 million copies downloaded via Mac App Store to date; 80% growth over previous release (Snow Leopard)
* Sold more Macs on opening day in Hong Kong store than at any other store opening in the world
iPads are showing up everywhere. iPads in schools are helping kids learn in amazing new ways. … Every state in the US now has an iPad pilot program or deployment. And almost 1000 schools have a one-to-one program … About 1000 universities across the US have iPad programs.
Tim Cook handed the stage to Scott Forstall.
Scott is going over some iOS statistics including:
• 18 billion apps downloaded – over 1 billion apps downloaded per month
• iOS App Sto now has over half a billion apps, 140,00 iPad apps
• Mobile installed base: iOS 43%, Android 33%, RIM 17%, Other 7% – comScore, July 2011
Scott Forstall has announced that iOS 5 will go public on October 12th, just 2 days earlier than what we had reported.
Also, just to recap, here are the major features that iOS 5 brings to the table: Notifications, iMessage, Reminders, Twitter integration, Newsstand, myriad Camera improvements, Game Center additions (67 million Game Center accounts to date), Safari improvements (tabbed browsing, etc.), Mail upgrades, PC free (over the air updates).
Eddie Cue takes the stage to talk about iCloud. Quick overview of how iCloud manages photo storage and distribution. “It just works.”
“Over a third of the music we sell in the iTunes store is purchased on iOS devices,” says Cue. He notes that once iCloud launches, songs purchased via iPhone or iPad on iTunes will automatically be downloaded to a users’ Mac for no additional charge.”
Find my iPhone has been updated to find Macs as well.
New app: Find My Friends. Locates family and friends via some sort of Find My iPhone mechanism. Timed location sharing. Easily located friends and family, temporary sharing option, simple privacy controls and great parental restrictions.
Moving on now to iTunes Match. “With over 20 million songs, Apple has the largest music store in the world. We’ll scan your music library and match it and if we find something we don’t have, we’ll upload it. … again, the goal here is data ubiquity across devices…
iTunes Match is $24.99 per year.
Also, Apple has announced an updated iPod touch. This new iPod touch will run iOS 5 and will also come in black and White. Configurations come as follows:
Apple has announced the iPhone 4S
The iPhone 4S comes with an A5 processor with 7X the graphics. It has the same exact iPhone 4 design and it basically looks like a CDMA iPhone 4.
“I don’t know what Droid bionic users do between pictures,” says Schiller. “Get coffee, I guess.”
Apple announces “Siri for iPhone”. Voice control and AI have made it to the iPhone. The final design looks just like the fan made video that was floating around. The iPhone understands anything and everything that you ask it.
Siri can read your messages, even reply to them, \set calendars, reminders, check stocks, weather, searches, etc. this is all done “hands free”. Siri is in “beta”. Siri is iPhone 4S only (LAME!)
Apple has posted a slide on the iPod Classic “The reports of my death have been greatly exaggeraterd”. Which means our report on the iPod being killed is inaccurate.
The iPhone 4S will be available for pre-order on October 7th and available on October 14th (just as we had reported) Also, it will be available in a 64Gb configuration
The new iPhone pricing goes as follows:
64GB for $399
32 for $299
16 for $199
iPhone 4 will now be available for $99, 8GB only.
iPhone 3Gs, 8GB for free.
Oh, and yes, it’s on Sprint!
No, iPhone 5! Darn!
Tim Cook leaves us with this quote:
“When you look at each of these things, they’re industry-leading in and of themselves, but what puts them out front is how they’re engineered to work together so well. Only Apple can make such powerful hardware and services like this and bring them together. I am so proud of Apple and all the people that worked so hard to make these things a reality.”
That’s it for the event everyone, thanks for sticking with us. We’ll be doing other articles with more detail soon!
Incoming search terms:
- 3d карты на ipad