Review: Awesome Calendar for iOS
Does the iCal application built into your iPhone just not cut it anymore? Pick up Awesome Calendar and see if it makes your life a bit easier. It syncs with iCloud or Google Calendar so you have a perfect way to keep all your devices up to date. It will even use iCal and Notifications to warn you when an event is close.
“Awesome Calendar is the all-in-tool to help you manage your personal and business life. View and edit your schedule, check the weather, create a todo list, write in your diary, embed photos in notes, check for holidays. This one does it all! ”
* Beautifully elegant interface
* Perfect synchronization with Google Calendar via iCal
* Synchronization with google task
* 3 apps in 1
* Multiple calendar control
* Month, week (collapsible weekends), day and list views
* Grouping of todo tasks option
* Progress overview of todo lists
* Holidays noted for 35 countries
* Quick Add event with simple touch and hold
* Powerful diary lets you type notes and embed photos. Undo/redo supported.
* Full text search for event, note and todo
* Easy-push event alarm
* Weather information display – localized current and 4 day forecast
* Simple swipe to move between months, weeks, days
* Lots of Cuteeeee stickers available to use in month view
* Share events, notes and todo lists from inside the app
* Passcode lock
* Monday/Sunday start option.
* Customized repeatation support
* Exellent calendar curling effect
* Insert photo to note like Awesome Note.
* Sharing note via email.
* Customizable calendar color.
* Font size and Style change option in Monthly view.
* Unlimited adding alarms.
* Badge alarm on icon. Number of today’s events, todos.
* Map displaying with appointment location.
If you just want to try it out theres also a Lite version on the AppStore as well. Check it out below!
Awesome Calendar (Lite)
Awesome Calendar ($2.99)
Incoming search terms:
- awesome calendar lite
- recensione awesome calendar lite