Nike+ GPS App FREE for a limited time
To celebrate 5 years of providing amazing motivation to runners around the world, the Nike+ GPS App is free for a limited time. Hurry up and grab your copy today on the iTunes App Store.
Nike+ GPS uses the iPhone’s built in GPS chip. You do not need the separate Nike+ shoe insert (as long as you have an iOS device that has built in GPS).
Map your runs, track your progress and get the motivation you need to go even further. Hear mid-run cheers every time your friends like or comment on your run status, or outrun them in a game of Nike+ Tag.
- Download it on the go and start running anywhere. With this app in hand, you can track every indoor and outdoor workout easily, without a sensor.
- Record your pace, distance and run route using the iPhone’s GPS and accelerometer technology so you can see your progress over time and push yourself to go even further.
- Celebrate your best runs with fun, motivational messages from Nike’s top athletes.
- Get voice feedback during your run on how you’re doing, or tap the map to see where you are.
- Quickly send each run to Nikeplus.com where you can brag to friends, join challenges, set goals and connect with the rest of the Nike+ community.
- Activate personalized PowerSongs to help you blast past your goals and records.
- Broadcast your accomplishments to the world via Facebook and Twitter.
- Keep a record of your best runs and see if you’ve got what it takes to break them.