iOS 6 Due Tomorrow
Hey guys, it’s that time of year again. Apple is set to release iOS 6 to the public tomorrow (Wednesday, Sep 9th, 2012) and as usual it’s time for the warnings ^_^
Reasons to stay away from iOS 6:
- If you enjoy your current untethered jailbreak.
- If you have a later generation device (iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3) cannot be downgraded from iOS 6 as of yet
- If you rely on a software unlock like ultrasn0w. The 4S currently cannot prevent a baseband update.
- If you like using Google Maps or the YouTube Apps. Those are gone in leu of Apple Maps and Google’s new YouTube app (gross)
Reasons to upgrade to iOS 6:
- If you have a device susceptible to limera1n for a tethered jailbreak OR downgrading.
- If any new features interest you. (That you can’t have by jailbreak means, comment them?)
- You don’t care about jailbreaking. (Wait… WHAT!?!?)
I have to admit I’m a tad bias against this update, but most people who care about jailbreaking are too, and with the difficulty involved lately in getting user jailbreaks out, the feature set in iOS 6 is very diminished.
PS: Grab you SHSH blobs for 5.1.1 while you can. Apple will probably stop signing them by Friday. (Except for the iPad 1 since 5.1.1 is its last update)
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw jailbreak
- download iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 _restore ipsw
- descargar iphone2 1_6 0_10a523
- iphone3 2_6 1_10b144 downgrade ios 5
- iphone3 2_6 1_10b144 downgrade
- iphone3 2_6 1_10b144 downgrade ios