iOS 6.1 and XCode 4.6 Seeded to Developers
Well Apple just pushed out iOS 6.0.1 to the general public, and just hours later they released iOS 6.1 Beta 1 to developers. It has a build of 10B5095f and does not have any major changes that we are aware of. We have been told that you can now integrate your apps with Apple’s maps and there are some Siri and Safari improvements.
If you happen to see any changes be sure to let us know.
Incoming search terms:
- Xcode 4 6
- officeImportErrorDomain Error 912 airsharing iPad ap
- you must connect to a wi-fi network how to cheat
- ios 6 1 tmobile settings
- redsnow for iphone 4_6 1_10b144_restore of jailbreak
- iphone3 1_6 1_10b144_restore ipsw is not supported by redsn0w
- tmobile mms fix ios 6 1
- simple mobile 6 1 iphone mms settings
- OfficeImportErrorDomain 912 iOS6
- iphone 5 officeImportErrorDomain error 912 resolve