Hey guys, I was fooling around with my iPad 2 and I found that you can change the aspect ratio when taking video! (not sure if this works on other iOS devices running iOS 4.3) But all you have to do is go to your iPad 2’s camera app, and double tap on the view finder. (I double tapped on the right side of the screen).
That’s it! Now you can record widescreen (16:9 ratio) 720p video instead of the regular “legacy” full screen (4:3 ratio) 720p video!
Incoming search terms:
- ipad 2 camera settings
- how to adjust ipad 2 camera settings
- ipad camera settings
- how to change camera settings on ipad 2
- how to adjust ipad 2 camera
- how to adjust camera settings on ipad 2
- ipad2 camera settings
- How to change camera settings on ipad
- how to change iPad camera settings
- ipad 2 aspect ratio