Are you getting the error POSIX: Socket is not connected error in Cydia when trying to download a certain application? This error happens when you loose connection during the download. You may be downloading a large file that is say 15MB, and your iPhone goes to sleep. This will terminate the connection and you will end up with the error POSIX: Socket is not connected.
To fix the problem connect to Wi-Fi if you are encountering the error while on 3G. You may not be getting a strong enough 3G signal to get a clean download. If you are on Wi-Fi and you are receiving the error make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch is not going to sleep during the download process. If it is a large download you may want to go into Settings -> General-> Auto-Lock and set it to never. That way your iDevice will not go into sleep during the download.
So to fix POSIX: Socket is not connected just make sure you have a good data connection throughout the whole download process.
Incoming search terms:
- posix socket is not connected
- socket is not connected cydia
- cydia posix socket is not connected
- posix: socket is not connected
- cydia socket is not connected
- posix socket is not connected cydia
- posix socket not connected
- socket is not connected
- posix socket is not connected iphone 4
- posix not connected