Fix: Cannot connect to iTunes Store in iOS 6
Did you just update to iOS 6 and get the message “Cannot connect to iTunes Store” while opening up the App Store? It seems like this is a common problem for a lot of people. Luckily there is a very easy fix.
To fix your issue you will need to open up Settings. Browse to General, Date and Time, and change set automatically to off. Next set the date at least 1 year ahead of today’s date. Once you do that you can go back and change Set Automatically to the On position.
Now go back into the App Store and the cannot connect error should be resolved. This will also enable you to see Passbook compatible applications if your running iOS 6 and could not see them before. If this still did not fix your problem leave a message bellow and we will help you out
Incoming search terms:
- direct tv jailbreak fix
- unable to connect to itunes store on iphone 4s
- cannot connect to itunes store iphone 4s ios 6
- cannot connect to itunes store iphone4 mobile
- tmobile iphone cant connect to app store
- tmobile iphone 4 cannot connect to app store
- tmobile cannot connect to app store
- t-mobile unlocked iphone 4 cannot connect to itunes
- itunes update 11 01 12 issues
- iphone5 cannot connect itunes store