Plague Inc. is currently the number one paid application in the Apple App Store. Some people were having trouble unlocking certain level especially the first level Bacteria on Normal. These videos will help you unlock the next levels and unlock the bonus levels for beating all of them on Brutal.
The Key thing you want to remember is to infect the whole world before you make your disease deadly. Once you get the hang of the game it is actually pretty easy to use the same type of strategies to beat all of the other level. The levels include: Bacteria, Virus, Fungus, Parasite, Prion, Nano-Virus, and Bio-Weapon. The bonus levels are just cheats. They include: Immune Plague, Hidden Plague, and Unlimited Plague. Unlimited Plague gives you unlimited DNA. In Hidden Plague the government never takes action against you. Lastly Immune Plague is a cheat where it is impossible to find a cure for the plague.
Some of the achievements are pretty hard to get. First you must be signed into GameCenter to unlock the achievements. Some of the harder ones include: Russian Nuclear Reactor, where you must make USA nuke Russia. Chinese Nuclear Reactor is the same thing except you must make USA nuke China. Plague In Space is also pretty hard to unlock. You must infect astronauts before they launch a space mission. I will try to make a guide on how to unlock these achievements as soon as I figure them out. If anyone has the answer please contact us.
Thanks to our reader KirrosTheWarrior. He started working on a text guide to follow along with the videos. Here is the first one he created. Virus on Brutal:
Step by step guide for Virus on Brutal Dificulty
This guide is directly from this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjp8Uh32pr0)
Be sure to watch it and subscribe to mwittchow!
Start your Virus in China.
1. Drug Resistance 1 @ 11 dna
2. Rodent 1 @ 10 dna
3. Air 1 @ 10 dna
4. Water 1 @ 11 dna
5. Bird 1 @ 15 dna
6. Insect 1 @ 13 dna
7. Blood 1 @ 13 dna
8. Livestock 1 @ 13 dna
9. Drug Resistance 2 @ 26 dna
10. Air 2 @ 21 dna
11. Livestock 2 @ 20 dna
12. Rodent 2 @ 25 dna
13. Bird 2 @ 28 dna
14. Extreme Zoonosis @ 33 dna
15. Water 2 @ 27 dna
16. Extreme Bioaerosol @ 29 dna
17. Insect 2 @ 34 dna
18. Blood 2 @ 28 dna
19. Genetic ReShuffle 1 @ 19 dna
20. Genetic Hardening 1 @ 10 dna
21. Cold Resist 1 @ 11 dna
22. Cold Resist 2 @ 17 dna
23. Wait for everyone to die!
-> You should have enough symptoms that have randomly mutated over the game to kill everyone. If not stop at
step 17 or 18 and get some lethal ones! But make sure you don’t go too lethal before everyone’s infected.
Hope this helps! Please note that every game is random.
Based on what happens in the beginning of the game (random mutations, places that get infected first, etc)
your game is going to be different. So feel free to improv a bit.
Luckily every time I followed at least the general idea of this guide (tons of infectivity) I ended up victorious.
Good luck and have fun!
Incoming search terms:
- plague inc nanovirus brutal
- plague inc fungus brutal
- plague inc nano virus brutal
- plague inc brutal strategy
- plague inc achievements
- plague inc virus brutal
- plague inc bacteria brutal
- how to make us nuke russia in plague inc
- plague inc nanovirus strategy
- plague inc nuke russia
Finally you can jailbreak your iOS device via Absinthe 2.0. This jailbreak is untethered meaning that you do not have to jump through the hoops of hooking it up to a computer every time you reboot. Absinthe is a super simple jailbreaking application that was developed by the iPhone Dev Team and the Chronic-Dev team. It will jailbreak all iOS devices on iOS 5.1.1. This includes the New iPad 3! There is only one device that is not supported yet. The iPad 2,4. This is the new iPad 2 revision with the 32nm A5 chip.
How To Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 via Absinthe 2.0:
1. Make a backup of your device in iTunes by right clicking on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu and click ‘Back Up’. You may also backup via iCloud.
2. Once your backup is complete return to your device and go to Settings – General – Reset – Erase all Content and Settings. This will make the jailbreak process much faster. If your already tethered jailbroken SKIP THIS STEP.
3. Open Absinthe 2.0 and be sure you are still connected via USB cable to your computer.
4. Click ‘Jailbreak’ and wait…. just be patient and do not disconnect your device.
5. Once jailbroken return to iTunes and restore your backup from earlier. Right click on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu in the left panel of iTunes and click ‘Restore from Back Up…’ then select the latest backup you created before. (restoring this backup will return all the content previously on your device ie, apps, photos, etc.
Download Links UPDATED for version 2.0.4.
Incoming search terms:
- tmobile mms fix 5 1 1
- lockdown-t mobile zip download
- lockdown zip iphone 4 download
- evansi0n 5 1 1
- cydia ios 6 simple mobile
- patch to get mms iphone 4s sprint simple mobile
- leimobile com tutorials
- lockdown zip ios china mobile
- mms fix from the cydia
- chinese iphone model MD235ZP version 5 11(9B206)
Here is a nice little trick to unlock your iPhone. It is good for 3 years even if Apple closes the loop hole. This unlock will work on any baseband as long as your jailbroken on iOS 5.0, iOS 5.0.1, or iOS 5.1. To get started you will need to know what carrier your iPhone is currently locked to, your Jailbroken iPhone you want to unlock to use on a different carrier like T-Mobile, and a computer with the latest version of iTunes installed with a working internet connection for activation.
- Launch Cydia from your iPhone.
- Click on Manage at the bottom.
- Press the Sources button.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- Click add and type: http://repo.bingner.com and press Add Source.
- Click the return to Cydia button and then click on the source Bingner.
- Click on SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module).
- Press install on the upper right corner. Then Confirm. Then press reload SpringBoard.
- You will now be taken back to your iPhone’s home screen and will see a new icon titled SAMPrefs. Click and open it.
- Tap Utilities from within the program.
- Select De-Activate iPhone. Your iPhone will deactivate.
- Under More Information, confirm that your iPhone is deactivated and that SAM is enabled.
- Tap Method and choose By Country and Carrier.
- Tap Country and choose the Country of the sim the phone was originally locked to.
- The choose carrier and click on the carrier the phone is locked to. NOT YOUR SIM your trying to unlock. (For some carriers operating more than one Carrier ID you may need to select SIM ID.)
- Click More Information and copy the IMSI under SAM Details to the clipboard.
- Next Tap Spoof Real Sim to SAM.
- Go back to the main SAM screen and past the IMSI number that you copied earlier.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes and let it activate your iPhone. ”Double click “Phone Number” parameter at the main device screen and make sure that the ICCID matches that of your SIM card.”
- Unplug your iPhone from the computer and close iTunes.
- Reopen SAMPrefs on the iPhone and disable it.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer again and open iTunes. You will get a message that says “The iPhone failed to actiave. Please try again later.” This is normal. Just close iTunes and open it back up. You will then get a signal shortly and your iPhone is unlocked.
- You should now backup your iPhone unlock ticket in case this method is ever blocked.
- Push notifications may stop working after this procedure but can be easily restored with “clear push” utility in SAM followed by connecting to iTunes.
Your phone will work normally with your SIM card and that SIM card ONLY since we have tricked iTunes to think that ICCID is one of the intended carrier’s. The phone can be rebooted and connected to iTunes freely without losing the “unlock”, at least for now.
Incoming search terms:
- leimobile source cydia
- Spoof Text Message Free
- iphone 5 basic tutorials
- lei mobile source cydia
- lei cydia source
- simple mobile iphone settings cydia
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 jailbreak
- descargar ipod4 1_6 0_10a523
- spoof text free cydia
- dtvrunner download
Recently released, AssistantConnect allows you to enable Siri on non-4S devices without the need for a proxy server. It’s simple, a 4S owner just sends you their authentication data and your set for the day. (Yes this still requires a 4S to be in the picture, but your data is at least safer this way)
iPhone 4S jailbroken
non-4S device jailbroken
Wifi Connection (can use 3G but this will be about 100MB)
1. Download Spire from Cydia onto the non-4S device. This will take awhile so be patient. Reboot once that is finished. Open Spire and enter “https://guzzoni.apple.com” as the Proxy Host.
2. Download AssistantConnect to the non-4S device and respring.
3. Download AssistantConnect4S onto the iPhone 4S. You will need to launch it once and then reboot your iPhone 4S. After you have rebooted Open AssistantConnect4S, hold down the home button to launch Siri and then cancel. Then tap “Email Siri Data” and send it to yourself (Or whoever).
4. Open the email on the non-4S device and tap “Open in AssistantConnect”. The app will open and show you how long the authentication data is good for.
5. Goto Settings > General > Siri and enable Siri. Enjoy!
*The Authentication data only lasts for 24 hours, from the time it was created on the iPhone 4S, you will have to reauthenticate using the 4S but at least your not using some spooky server that could be using your personal info **read more
In Ubuntu 11.10, setting up AirPrint is easy.
1. Have a Standard install of Ubuntu Desktop 11.10 32-bit. I my case it was running under Windows 7 using Virtualbox.
2. Go into the CUPS interface and make sure “Share published printers connected to this system” is enabled on the server settings. Use Firefox for this browser as shown below:
3. The Print Server is the Ubuntu computer that is directly connected to the printers.
4. On the server machine (the one the printer is attached to), open System -> Administration -> Printing. This will open the Printer Configuration window. OR you can open the following URL in your browser: http://localhost:631
5. Select Server in the menu bar, and then Settings. This will open the Basic Server Settings window.
6. Check the second box:
- Publish shared printers connected to this server
7. If this computer acts as both a Print Server and a client (it does need access to a printer connected to another computer), select also the first box, “Show printers shared by other systems”.
9. Right click the printer and check the Shared option, if not checked yet.
10. On the Printer Properties, make sure the Shared checkbox is check on the Policies tab.
11. If you have a firewall running, make sure you allow the needed ports (one of the is port 631). I didn’t need to do this on my default install.
12. Restart CUPS “/etc/init.d/cups restart” or reboot the computer, this is done automatically when you save changes in the GUI admin for CUPS that you use Firefox to Access.
13. Make sure your iPhone/iPad is on the same network.
14. On your iPhone/iPad, go into Safari or email and, print, and search for printers. Your new printer should be in there.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu airprint
- airprint ubuntu
- ubuntu airprint server
- airprint server ubuntu
- airprint on ubuntu
- airprint for ubuntu
- ubuntu airprint setup
- air print ubuntu
- simple mobile mms settings for ios 6
- ubuntu server airprint
These are the settings you need to get MMS working on your iPhone running iOS 5.0 and above. This includes iOS 5.1.1 and iOS 6.0. There are 2 ways to get MMS working on your Simple Mobile iPhone. The first requires you to jailbreak. This is the easiest way. If you have a factory unlocked iPhone, you can use the iBackupbot method below to get mms working without a jailbreak.
If you are on the $25 15 Day Talk & Text plan, you cannot use MMS as a data plan is required. When your current plan expires, upgrade your plan to one that includes data so you may take advantage of the MMS feature.
1. Add our Cydia repo to find the iPhone MMS Fix for Simple Mobile.
Our Repo is http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/
Once you install the fix you will need to reboot your phone and go into settings->general->network and make sure the APN is correct.
The settings should look like this:
Mms proxy: 216.155.165.050 You may need to change the proxy to 18.104.22.168:8080
Mms max: 1048576
Mms ua prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
If you are using the $40 TalkTextILD plan, you cannot use MMS as a data plan is required. When your current plan expires, upgrade your plan to one of the data capable plans – 50MB or 150MB – that Simple Mobile offers.
2. If you are unable to jailbreak and/or have a factory unlocked iPhone you can use iBackupBot which allows you to modify files on your iPhone without jailbreaking.
1. First things first. Make a full backup of your iPhone in iTunes.
2. Download the program iBackupBot. Make sure to select Mac or Windows. You may use the free trial, but it is best to purchase!
3. Launch iBackupBot and just hit OK to all of the messages that may pop up. It may take a while to load all the device information if you have multiple backups saved on your computer.
4. Once loaded you will want to find your most recent backup on the left had side and select it.
5. Next you will see a list of files show up in the righthand box. Scroll down until you see Library/Preferences/com.apple.mms_override.plist.
6. Double click on the mms override.plist and it will pop up a box to edit the file.
7. Download this com.apple.mms_override.plist and paste the contents into the box or manually write it out. It should looks similar to the picture below which is for T-Mobile. Simple Mobile’s will look a bit different. The MMSC string should be http://smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
8. Now put a checkmark in the box next to Library/Preferences/com.apple.mms_override.plist and then click on File at the top and select restore.
9. iBackupBot will restore this new edited file onto your iPhone.
10. I will make a video Tutorial soon.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a403
- simple mobile mms settings for iphone 4 ios 5 1 1
- iphone 5 simple mobile
- plist for simple mobile
- ios 5 0 1 tmobile mms
- simple mobile iphone 4s mms
- simple mobile iphone 5
- lei mobile mms fix t mobile
- simple mobile iphone 4 ios 5