Developers beware! All applications on the Apple App Store could easily be hacked and run on unauthorized devices. Developers were able to get around this buy locking premium content down with in-app purchases. Well those days are over. A Russian hacker named ZonD80 who posted the video above, has bypassed in-app purchases. At this point it seems that apps which properly validate in-app purchase receipts are unaffected by the hack; however, it appears that many apps do not do this.
We encourage all developers to change the way they are doing the in-app purchases with their apps to stop this hack. We also encourage all users to stay away from trying this hack as your connecting to a Russian server. While you may be saving money by pirating an app, the Russian’s may be accessing your personal data. The bad news is that there will be lots of little kids trying to do this hack as it is very simple and you do not need a jailbroken device. You install 2 CA certificates and change DNS settings on your device.
We will wait to hear back from Apple to see what they do to fix the current situation.read more
As we get closer and closer to the review on the next generation iPhone 5, we are going to see more and more convincing pictures of what the next iPhone will look like. 9to5mac was able to obtain some high resolution pictures of what appear to be the iPhone 5. This new design features black and white next gen metal (not liquidmetal like some were expecting), a new smaller dock connector. This will probably be a mini or micro USB, or possibly thunderbolt. We see that the headphone jack has been moved to the bottom. There is a small opening between the rear camera and LED flash. This is most likely another microphone.
The new frame indicates that the new iPhone will be the same width as the current 4 and 4S models, but it will be longer. We can expect to see a larger screen with a resolutions around 1136 x 640 pixels. It also appears the the front FaceTime camera is now centered above the ear piece. This next generation iPhone may be announced at WWDC next month and is iOS 6 is rumored to be launched along side this new iPhone.
Incoming search terms:
- lock screen clock IOS6
- timer application ipad
Here is a nice little trick to unlock your iPhone. It is good for 3 years even if Apple closes the loop hole. This unlock will work on any baseband as long as your jailbroken on iOS 5.0, iOS 5.0.1, or iOS 5.1. To get started you will need to know what carrier your iPhone is currently locked to, your Jailbroken iPhone you want to unlock to use on a different carrier like T-Mobile, and a computer with the latest version of iTunes installed with a working internet connection for activation.
- Launch Cydia from your iPhone.
- Click on Manage at the bottom.
- Press the Sources button.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- Click add and type: http://repo.bingner.com and press Add Source.
- Click the return to Cydia button and then click on the source Bingner.
- Click on SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module).
- Press install on the upper right corner. Then Confirm. Then press reload SpringBoard.
- You will now be taken back to your iPhone’s home screen and will see a new icon titled SAMPrefs. Click and open it.
- Tap Utilities from within the program.
- Select De-Activate iPhone. Your iPhone will deactivate.
- Under More Information, confirm that your iPhone is deactivated and that SAM is enabled.
- Tap Method and choose By Country and Carrier.
- Tap Country and choose the Country of the sim the phone was originally locked to.
- The choose carrier and click on the carrier the phone is locked to. NOT YOUR SIM your trying to unlock. (For some carriers operating more than one Carrier ID you may need to select SIM ID.)
- Click More Information and copy the IMSI under SAM Details to the clipboard.
- Next Tap Spoof Real Sim to SAM.
- Go back to the main SAM screen and past the IMSI number that you copied earlier.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes and let it activate your iPhone. ”Double click “Phone Number” parameter at the main device screen and make sure that the ICCID matches that of your SIM card.”
- Unplug your iPhone from the computer and close iTunes.
- Reopen SAMPrefs on the iPhone and disable it.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer again and open iTunes. You will get a message that says “The iPhone failed to actiave. Please try again later.” This is normal. Just close iTunes and open it back up. You will then get a signal shortly and your iPhone is unlocked.
- You should now backup your iPhone unlock ticket in case this method is ever blocked.
- Push notifications may stop working after this procedure but can be easily restored with “clear push” utility in SAM followed by connecting to iTunes.
Your phone will work normally with your SIM card and that SIM card ONLY since we have tricked iTunes to think that ICCID is one of the intended carrier’s. The phone can be rebooted and connected to iTunes freely without losing the “unlock”, at least for now.
Incoming search terms:
- leimobile source cydia
- Spoof Text Message Free
- iphone 5 basic tutorials
- lei mobile source cydia
- lei cydia source
- simple mobile iphone settings cydia
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 jailbreak
- descargar ipod4 1_6 0_10a523
- dtvrunner download
- simple mobile cydia repo
AT&T will finally unlocked off contract iPhones starting April 8th. In order to qualify your account must be in good standing and you have to be out of your 2-year contract. Having an unlocked iPhone will let you use your iPhone on any GSM carrier in the world, including T-Mobile USA.
Here is AT&T’s official message:
Beginning Sunday, April 8, we will offer qualifying customers the ability to unlock their AT&T iPhones. The only requirements are that a customer’s account must be in good standing, their device cannot be associated with a current and active term commitment on an AT&T customer account, and they need to have fulfilled their contract term, upgraded under one of our upgrade policies or paid an early termination fee.
We can thank Apple CEO Tim Cook for this!
Incoming search terms:
- cydia imei spoofing
- conplaint against singtel nano iphone 5
- MD293C t-mobile
- md293c/a shsh
- MD296c GSM
- MD296C/A gsm
LEI Mobile has just been updated to version 6.1 and is live in the Apple App Store. If you have a previous version installed just download the update.
The App has been rebuilt to allow better viewing of articles as well as other bug fixes. We have also integrated the ability to comment directly from the application. If you have not downloaded our app yet go check it out. It will send you push notification so that you can stay on top of Apple news, information, and reviews.
In the future we will tweak the app even more and add more features and enhance the layout. As long as you have our app you will always be updated!
Incoming search terms:
- apple store icon
- iPhone 6 0 2_10B146_Restore
- h2o mms settings ios 6 1
- LEI MOBILE for straight talk
- beta leimobile straight talk
TopClassActions is reporting that iPhone 4S users are in the beginnings to file a Class Action lawsuit against Apple over the misleadings of their voice assistant Siri.
“Are you unhappy with Siri? You’re not alone. A federal class action lawsuit claims the voice-activated Siri assistant on the Apple iPhone 4S doesn’t work as advertised, and is simply a ploy to lure customers into paying $100 more for the 4S.