So now we’ve caught Paddy the Leprechaun…. Wait… Wheres the game where we caught him at???
Anyways, Leapin’ Leprechaun is a fun little game, the goal is to flick your captured friend so he can retrieve his gold for you. Think of the game like the final Bowser fight in Yoshi’s Island, except your throwing a little Irish fellow and the pots of gold aren’t fighting back :3
To me it looks like you have to fling Paddy from different points on his body, though I’m not entirely sure. The voice overs are amazingly done, but they will get to you if you let them
Overall the game is a nice buy for $0.99 which should at least entertain your kids for a couple days. (well worth the price right?)
Leapin’ Leprechaun ($.099)read more
Today’s gift is PhotoAlbums+ for iPhone and iPad, what iOS should have had!
Spirit of Logic has recently updated their PhotoAlbums+ tweak to be compatible with iOS 5.1 and brings a handful of features to be used with PhotoStream.
PhotoAlbums+ is a tweak that allows you to manage photo albums on your device without iTunes.
- iOS5: MOVE photos instead of just copying them between Albums
- iOS5: Private Albums tab with one password protecting all Private Albums
- Add Photo Albums from stock Photos app
- Move Photos and Videos between Albums
- Delete Photo Albums
- Password-protect your private Photo Albums (per-album-password)
- Copy the Album Folders to your PC via USB
The highlights for this release include:
- Disabling automatic uploads of photos taken with the camera
- Specifically select and upload any picture to PhotoStream.
The changelog for this release:
- Added: iOS 5.1 support for both iPhone and iPad
- Added: Option to Add photos to PhotoStream. Any photos in your library! (currently only on iPhone, iPad will follow)
- Added: Setting to prevent photos taken with camera to automatically appear in PhotoStream (for privacy)
- Added: Photostream options for iPad
- Bugfix: Fixed installer scripts to correctly remove launch daemon entries (This has caused USB connection issues under certain install conditions)
- Bugfix: Photo browser in Messages app did not show images
- Bugfix: On iPad photos in private albums sometimes appeared in bad image quality
- Bugfix: Renaming private albums deleted individual password
- Bugfix: When leaving Photos app while in private album view it would hide private albums tab but not close private album. This could circumvented the individual password for that private album when opening private albums tab again
- Bugfix: 5.1 several bugs and crashes due to many framework changes by Apple
- Bugfix: Under certain conditions Move to existant album option was missing
- Bugfix: Moving a video on iPad to private album would not hide it from Photos tab
- Bugfix: Fixed possible crash on iPad iOS 5.1 when moving pictures
We have 10 Licenses for PhotoAlbums+ to giveaway.
To Enter: Tweet about this review on Twitter and Mention and Follow @LEiPhone and @iRealSMS. This will last until Friday the 11th, then 10 randomly chosen mentions will be picked
Have fun and Good Luck
Incoming search terms:
- photoalbums бесплатно
- photo album repo
- photoalbums photostream
Apple has taken obsess with their rules a bit too far this time. Apple is now rejecting that use Dropbox as a service because in some circumstances a user may be able to “purchase” storage with Dropbox through the app and bypass the In-App Purchase model.
Most apps rejected are given the following reason:
“Reason for rejection is the fact that if the user does not have Dropbox application installed then the linking authorization is done through Safari (as per latest SDK).
Once the user is in Safari it is possible for the user to click “Desktop version” and navigate to a place on Dropbox site where it is possible to purchase additional space.”
You know all those crappy apps that got on the AppStore due to lazy people in the review process? Well here’s the complete opposite, they took their time to dig through the app beyond where a normal user would care to go, just to find something wrong.
Dropbox has released an SDK update to help deal with this current dilemma, but Apple has already shown what kind of game they want to play.
Incoming search terms:
- your apple id is not eligible to purchase gift certificates
We all know the Angry Birds phenomenon, hurl these little birds to take down some pigs. As fun as that is, theres times when you need something different. Electric Bird is that different. If you saw a bunch of birds sitting on a power line, what would you do if you didn’t have to worry about getting shocked? You’d pull that cable down and slingshot those birds into the open sky!!
Electric Bird is simple. Pull that wire to send the birds flying, and on the way up collect stars by tilting your device. To move on to other sections of the game you have to collect a certain number of stars throughout the previous levels. After Section 1 you run into hazards that will cause level fails, but I’m going to leave that to the reader to find out
This game is GameCenter capable so you can get achievements and the works.
Each free update brings even more levels
Electric Bird ($1.99)read more
We all know about Pandora Radio, you type in an artist or song name and it might play that in the next hour. Live365 is different. Live365 Radio is the world’s most diverse radio network connecting you to actual internet radio stations, not just playlists of songs. You can listen to almost anything you want, from talk shows to any genre you like, just search and go. There are over 5,000 stations to find something you like and over 260 genres of music and talk. You can preset your favorite stations and more.
And the best part. . . . . . . . wait for it. . . . . . . . . . . . Its Free!
Go give Live365 Radio a spin and see if it doesn’t become your new best friend!
Incoming search terms: