Today is the day we wait for every year. The official announcement of the new Apple iPhone and possibly other new gadgets like an updated Apple Watch.
This invitation only even is at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
We will constantly be updating this post with new content. Stay tuned.
Apple has surprisingly tweeted about “the new water-resistant iPhone 7” on Twitter before even announcing it on stage. Twitter.
Nintendo and Mario are coming to the App Store! Super Mario Run is what the game is called. It is a 1 handed game similar to flappy bird but looks way better and less frustrating. The game will release at a set price without continuing to pay and will release in time for the holidays. Also launching are Super Mario stickers releasing with iOS 10.
Apple Watch – Released just 18 months ago.
Pokemon Go is finally coming to the Apple Watch later this month. Maybe a bit to late as it seems like the fad has died down just a bit.
The Next Generation of Apple Watch!
The new Apple Watch will be called Apple Watch Series 2 and is now swim proof. Water resistant for 50 meters. speaker itself ejects the water.
Dual Core processor that is 50% faster. New GPU that is 2x the graphics performance. 2nd gen display that is 2x brighter at 1000 nits. This makes a huge difference in bright sunlight.
Built in GPS!!
Aluminum and stainless steel models and brand new ceramic models. 4x harder than stainless steel. Pearl like white color.
More Hermes styles as well.
Working with Nike and bringing Nike+ watches. Has a perforated rubber band and is made of lightweight aluminum. “Are We Running Today” “Just Do It Sundays” – personal invitations are sent out to motivate you. Available in 4 colors
The New Apple Watch Series 2 will start at $369 and be available on September 16
The original Apple Watch is getting upgraded to Series 1 and gets a faster dual core processor and starts at $269.
The Nike model will be available in October.
The Ultimate Device for a Healthy Life!
iOS 10 – which is the biggest iOS release ever.
Maps has been redesigned. Siri Upgraded and more.
Home Kit – allows you to set up and manage devices throughout your home. Lots of home automation devices.
Messages – change screen effects, stickers, and more.
Best iPhone ever created. Beautiful new design.
Mirror like gloss black enclosure.
1o major features:
- Design – new jet black finish. New integrated antennas. 2nd new black, called black. Gold, Silver, and Rose Gold options
- Home Button – Customizeable. Force sensitive, more responsive, taptic (haptic) feedback.
- New Enclosure – Water and Dust Resistant. new seals, new adhesives.
- Camera – Optical image stabilization, Wider f 1.8 aperture lens, 6 element lens, 12 mp sensor, 60% faster, 30% more energy efficient. 4 led flash, 50% more light and reaches further, flicker sensor, new image signal processor that is 2x better. performs 100 billion operations every time you take a picture in just 25 milliseconds. Takes amazing pictures from what was shown on stage. Excellent low light capabilities. Can capture RAW files in iOS 10. – 7MP facetime HD front camera.
– iPhone 7 Plus has 2 cameras built in, Wide-angle and telephoto, both 12 MP. Digital zoom up to 10x. New portrait mode that blurs the background. (Bokeh) This is only on the iPhone 7 Plus as it uses both cameras and software. Coming as an update later this year for all iPhone 7 Plus users.
- Retina HD Display – 25% brighter, wide color gamut, cinema standard, color management, and 3D Touch.
- Audio – new stereo speaker system, 1 and bottom and 1 at top, 2x louder and sound better with an increased dynamic range.
- EarPods – connecting them over lighting, digital audio power and control. Lightning to 3.5mm adapter included in the box as well. Had to remove the audio jack to make the phone thiner and pack more stuff in.
- Wireless – New Apple AirPods – wireless earpods – sensors only play when they are in your ear and are intelligent enough to know when you speak.
5 hours of listening on a single charge and 24 hours of battery life. Battery and charger built into the case. $159 shipping in October.
Beats will release their Solo3 wireless that works the same way and Powerbeats3 wireless as well as BeatsX.
- Apple Pay – Felica technology for Apple pay in Japan in October. Transit in Japan as well.
- Performance – New A10 Fusion chip. Four Core CPU 64 bit. 2 high performance cores that are 40% faster in the 6S. 2 High efficiency cores that run at 1/5 the power to give you longer battery life. New 6 core graphics chip that is 50% faster than the A9. 2/3 the power of the A9. Can deliver console level gaming on the iPhone.
Longest Battery Life in an iPhone. 2 hours more on average than the iPhone 6S! up to 40 hours of wireless audio, up to 13 hours of wireless video, up to 14 hours of Wi-Fi browsing, up to 12 hours of LTE browsing, up to 12 hours of 3G browsing, and up to 14 hours of 3G talk (wireless). iPhone 7 Plus has up to 60 hours of wireless audio, up to 14 hours of wireless video, up to 15 hours of Wi-FI browsing, up to 13 hours of LTE browsing, up to 13 hours of 3G browsing, and up to 21 hours of 3G talk (wireless).
iPhone 7 will cost the same as the iPhone 6S at just $649. Starting with 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB. iPhone 7 Plus Starts at $769
Old iPhone 6S phones will get capacity upgrades as well.
Preorders start on Friday September 9th and the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be released on September 16. iOS 10 comes out on September 13