Apple has released iOS 5.0.1 which helps the iPhone 4S poor battery issues. The release also brings several other enhancements including multitasking gestures for the original iPad.
– Fixes bugs affecting battery life
– Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
– Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
– Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
iOS 5.0.1 is available for iPhone 4S, 4, and 3GS, the iPod touch (3G and 4G), and all iPad models. You can get the update via iTunes or via an over-the-air update if you have iOS 5 installed.
The build number is 90A405.
Direct iOS download links can be found here: http://leimobile.com/firmware-downloads/
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 2 (also iPad 2 AT&T and iPad 2 Verizon)
- iPod touch 3rd gen
- iPod touch 4th gen
[box type=”warning”] Jailbreakers and Unlockers should stay away from iOS 5.0.1 until there is a proven way to upgrade.[/box]
Incoming search terms:
- h2o mms fix ios 5