Apple Releases iOS 4.3 Version 2 For Apple TV; Fixes Screen Flickering & Sleep Issues
Hey guys, Apple has just released iOS 4.3.1 (It’s seen as 4.2.1 on Apple TV). The update fixes a lot of the issues that people had been experiencing in the past couple weeks since iOS 4.3 (4.2 on Apple TV) was released.
Here is the full change log:
* Addresses issues that may cause the screen to flicker or display incorrect color on some older TVs.
* Addresses an issue where Apple TV may not wake up from sleep.
* Addresses an issue where audio may not be heard on some TV models after switching from another input.
* Apple TV Software Update 4.2.1 includes stability and performance fixes for Apple TV.
You can go to your Apple TV and go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and then it will download automatically! Make sure to download the latest TinyUmbrella and save your SHSH!
Apple TV Firmware 4.3.0 (Version 2): AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F202_Restore.ipsw
Incoming search terms:
- appletv2 1_4 3_8f202_restore ipsw
- Lion 11A511
- apple tv
- appletv2 1_4 3_8f202_restore
- latest apple tv 2 firmware
- appletv2 udid
- current apple tv 2 firmware
- apple tv ios version
- apple tv 2 firmware
- apple tv 2 firmware download