Lots of iPhone 5 and iPad mini users have experienced a handful of Wi-Fi problems and Apple has finally address those issues with the iOS 6.0.2 software update.
If you plan on ever jailbreaking your iPhone 5 or iPad mini, you should probably stay away from this update. Only update to the latest iOS version if you absolutely have to or know you will never want to jailbreak.
This update is available from iTunes or via over the air update on your device. If you want the direct download links they are below.
- iPad mini WiFi (2,5) iPad2,5_6.0.2_10A550_Restore.ipsw
- iPad mini GSM (2,6) iPad2,6_6.0.2_10A8500_Restore.ipsw
- iPad mini CDMA (2,7) iPad2,7_6.0.2_10A8500_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,1 (model A1428, AT&T/Canada) iPhone5,1_6.0.2_10A551_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5,2 (model A1429, all others) iPhone5,2_6.0.1_10A525_Restore.ipsw
Incoming search terms:
- lei home enhancements scam