Apple just announced the iPad Mini. The Wifi only model will be available on November 2. Wi-Fi + Cellular models available mid November. You can pre-order the iPad Mini starting October 26th.
Some of the main features of the iPad Mini include:
- 7.9″ screen
- 7.2mm thick, which is about as thin as a pencil.
- 0.68lbs, which is as light as a pad of paper.
- It has the same resolution as the iPad 1024×768.
- Aluminum Bezel
- FaceTime HD camera that is 1.2 mega pixels. Does 720P HD video.
- 5MP rear iSight Camera. Has Autofocus, Face detection, Backside illumination, Five-element lens, Hybrid IR filter, ƒ/2.4 aperture and does 1080P HD video.
- Wifi or LTE wireless options.
- 10 hours of battery life. It is the largest and thinnest single-cell battery Apple has ever designed.
- Runs on a dual core A5 processor.
- It is available in black or white
Pricing options below:
16GB wifi: $329
32GB wifi: $429
64GB wifi: $529
16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $459
32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $559
64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $659