5.0 – 5.1 Unlock iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS SAM Tutorial
Here is a nice little trick to unlock your iPhone. It is good for 3 years even if Apple closes the loop hole. This unlock will work on any baseband as long as your jailbroken on iOS 5.0, iOS 5.0.1, or iOS 5.1. To get started you will need to know what carrier your iPhone is currently locked to, your Jailbroken iPhone you want to unlock to use on a different carrier like T-Mobile, and a computer with the latest version of iTunes installed with a working internet connection for activation.
- Launch Cydia from your iPhone.
- Click on Manage at the bottom.
- Press the Sources button.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- Click add and type: http://repo.bingner.com and press Add Source.
- Click the return to Cydia button and then click on the source Bingner.
- Click on SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module).
- Press install on the upper right corner. Then Confirm. Then press reload SpringBoard.
- You will now be taken back to your iPhone’s home screen and will see a new icon titled SAMPrefs. Click and open it.
- Tap Utilities from within the program.
- Select De-Activate iPhone. Your iPhone will deactivate.
- Under More Information, confirm that your iPhone is deactivated and that SAM is enabled.
- Tap Method and choose By Country and Carrier.
- Tap Country and choose the Country of the sim the phone was originally locked to.
- The choose carrier and click on the carrier the phone is locked to. NOT YOUR SIM your trying to unlock. (For some carriers operating more than one Carrier ID you may need to select SIM ID.)
- Click More Information and copy the IMSI under SAM Details to the clipboard.
- Next Tap Spoof Real Sim to SAM.
- Go back to the main SAM screen and past the IMSI number that you copied earlier.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes and let it activate your iPhone. ”Double click “Phone Number” parameter at the main device screen and make sure that the ICCID matches that of your SIM card.”
- Unplug your iPhone from the computer and close iTunes.
- Reopen SAMPrefs on the iPhone and disable it.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer again and open iTunes. You will get a message that says “The iPhone failed to actiave. Please try again later.” This is normal. Just close iTunes and open it back up. You will then get a signal shortly and your iPhone is unlocked.
- You should now backup your iPhone unlock ticket in case this method is ever blocked.
- Push notifications may stop working after this procedure but can be easily restored with “clear push” utility in SAM followed by connecting to iTunes.
Your phone will work normally with your SIM card and that SIM card ONLY since we have tricked iTunes to think that ICCID is one of the intended carrier’s. The phone can be rebooted and connected to iTunes freely without losing the “unlock”, at least for now.
Incoming search terms:
- leimobile source cydia
- Spoof Text Message Free
- iphone 5 basic tutorials
- lei mobile source cydia
- lei cydia source
- simple mobile iphone settings cydia
- iphone3 1_6 0_10a523 jailbreak
- descargar ipod4 1_6 0_10a523
- spoof text free cydia
- dtvrunner download